• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Players don't often face any discipline over things they say, so yeah must have been a doozy!
What could it be?
There was dear old Joey's racial faux pas in an Origin camp
..... Disgraced NSW assistant coach Andrew Johns let fly with several offensive racist slurs including "coon, Abbo, nigger and monkey" before winger Timana Tahu's dramatic Origin walk-out, an Aboriginal leader said on Tuesday.

And Tedesco's squid game...AFB's disability clanger calling the ref a retard ...and Brandon Smith calling the ref a cheat...

I'm sure those intrepid league reporters will quickly get to the bottom of it

Players don't often face any discipline over things they say, so yeah must have been a doozy!
What could it be?
There was dear old Joey's racial faux pas in an Origin camp
..... Disgraced NSW assistant coach Andrew Johns let fly with several offensive racist slurs including "coon, Abbo, nigger and monkey" before winger Timana Tahu's dramatic Origin walk-out, an Aboriginal leader said on Tuesday.

And Tedesco's squid game...AFB's disability clanger calling the ref a retard ...and Brandon Smith calling the ref a cheat...

I'm sure those intrepid league reporters will quickly get to the bottom of it

Apparently the trainer made a complaint to the human resources dept ... from that moment any action was taken out of the hands of the football dept.

All i know is im tired of watching us relying on back rowers to to make all the impact. We do not have 1 mongrel front rower.

Honestly, which one would be even close to getting in a stink?

Klemmer would and he's been Newcastles best player all year.

If one looks at the pace of tonight’s game against Parra, surety nobody can seriously say Klemmer would be anything but a liability .

Too slow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8