• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a no from me. Firstly, we can't afford to pay the coin that he wants. Secondly, we currently have enough instability and dysfunctionality in the club, without deliberately importing some more.

I thought the whole stink was he wanted to transfer to Parra before Aug 1st. Knights said no, and Dave said y’all can get fked. I heard the reason the Knights said no, was Dave wouldn’t commit to coming back to the Knights for his final season. Interesting this has happened just as Peter Parr has arrived at the club. He’s an Arko like administrator, and wouldn’t think twice about putting a player on the bench if he deemed it worthy.

Seems like no one is good enough to play for the Sea Eagles according to many in here lolol. We could go go for a clean skin like Luke Keary & people would find issues lolol.

Like most have said Klemmer is on 900K now xt season, I think for 600K he is the perfect fit for our team of young forwards..

A Knights statement later revealed Klemmer had been stood down and handed a breach notice for disciplinary reasons. Those reasons were later revealed to be him refusing to leave the field during Sunday's loss to the Bulldogs, and swearing at club trainer Hayden Knowles.

A plethora of rugby league greats have questioned why a club would axe a player for that offence, which they say happens multiple times a game.

But the Sydney Morning Herald has now revealed why Knights coach Adam O'Brien had no choice but to stand his star forward down.

The Knights are owned by Wests Group, and Knowles reportedly made an official HR complaint to the business about the language used by Klemmer towards him during the game.

As per the company policy, HR required Klemmer to be stood down from duties until the matter was resolved.

The Knights are owned by Wests Group, and Knowles reportedly made an official HR complaint to the business about the language used by Klemmer towards him during the game.
Knowles has been around footy for a long time and would have heard all the usual insults and terms of abusive endearment, wonder if him lodging a formal complaint implies it was something discriminatory.

I thought the whole stink was he wanted to transfer to Parra before Aug 1st. Knights said no, and Dave said y’all can get fked. I heard the reason the Knights said no, was Dave wouldn’t commit to coming back to the Knights for his final season. Interesting this has happened just as Peter Parr has arrived at the club. He’s an Arko like administrator, and wouldn’t think twice about putting a player on the bench if he deemed it worthy.
It was hilarious watching the trainer circle Klem, just like a cattle dog rounding up sheep..lol.

Yep more snow in Bondi than the Himalayan mountains!
The Broncos were snowed under by the avalanche of Lodge and JWH
Good win by the Bondi Boys

At the end of the day pro sport is all about winning
Losing sucks and loses suck the life out of footy clubs

Knowles has been around footy for a long time and would have heard all the usual insults and terms of abusive endearment, wonder if him lodging a formal complaint implies it was something discriminatory.

It's hard to think that a run of the mill 'shove off' would trigger a complaint, so either he was having a rather bad day or the comment was a doozy.

I don't know Knowles (predicted n'name... Knowlsie) so time for guesses! lol cough

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8