Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel dirty, i went to a dogs forum and found this (posted tonight):

"I spoke with someone who is very much in the know at the club and i was told that the ****s going to hit the fan early next year and that Foran will be in a blue and white jersey by March"

in the same thread, its probably crap, but what does it mean?

joeboy said:

"I spoke with someone who is very much in the know at the club and i was told that the ****s going to hit the fan early next year and that Foran will be in a blue and white jersey by March"

Does'nt mean anything, it's just dogs barking.

joeboy said:

Simple explanation.... Dogs fans are idiots.

No way they could fit him under the cap for next year at 600k a season. Not unless they offload atleast 2 quality players. He may leave in 2013 but honestly can't see it happening next year.

the mauler said:
No way they could fit him under the cap for next year at 600k a season. Not unless they offload atleast 2 quality players. He may leave in 2013 but honestly can't see it happening next year.

not saying its true, though we lost millington, paea, hodgson, ryan, roberts, tandy, tia kifili, warburton, armit and a few others too and added graham, gavet, mcdougal. We could easily afford 400k with 3rd parties.

again not saying its true, though if it was i'd expect keating would be released straight away.

the mauler said:
Maybe wel just do a straight swap Keating for Foran ah Dogs?
Straight away. Lol

lol keating is on 180k at the dogs, don't know why, but yeh manly wouldn't be stupid enough to sign him.

again this is all speculation. i honestly do believe foran will end up with the dogs for 2013. 2012 i dont believe. though i certainly hope so.

we got blokes like stagg & halatau off contract along with keating, goodwin and few other blokes who most likely won't be kept after 2012.

While I'd love Foran to stay, I wouldn't be as disapointed as if it was Cherry-Evans that left. Cherry-Evans is the future, no disrespect to other former halfbacks but we havent had a gem like him since Toovey. If Foran wants to be a Darius Boyd, that's his call. At the moment it is just pure speculation and wishful thinking by dogs fans.
I find it quite amusing the way some dogs fans are celebrating. They haven't won anything and their team is still rubbish. I'd take Aiden Tolman and James Graham from their current crop, the rest don't measure up. We have a gun team stacked with internationals and a handful of young blokes that look very promising. Oh **** and I forgot to mention the trophy is sitting in our leagues club. The jokes on them, they will need more then Dessie and Foran to win a comp.

King said:
While I'd love Foran to stay, I wouldn't be as disapointed as if it was Cherry-Evans that left. Cherry-Evans is the future, no disrespect to other former halfbacks but we havent had a gem like him since Toovey. If Foran wants to be a Darius Boyd, that's his call. At the moment it is just pure speculation and wishful thinking by dogs fans.
I find it quite amusing the way some dogs fans are celebrating. They haven't won anything and their team is still rubbish. I'd take Aiden Tolman and James Graham from their current crop, the rest don't measure up. We have a gun team stacked with internationals and a handful of young blokes that look very promising. Oh s**t and I forgot to mention the trophy is sitting in our leagues club. The jokes on them, they will need more then Dessie and Foran to win a comp.

Thats your opinion, although i'd disagree with alot of it.

joeboy said:
... apparently it was posted on some bulldogs site.

"according to an first grader dogs player ...
That is hilarious. I would have to say it looks like it is from an authentic Bulldogs source given the atrocious grammar.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
joeboy said:
... apparently it was posted on some bulldogs site.

"according to an first grader dogs player ...
That is hilarious. I would have to say it looks like it is from an authentic Bulldogs source given the atrocious grammar.

PMSL

joeboy said:

It means Dean Ritchie has moved on from just trawling the Bulldogs site for ideas and has now started posting on it.

Foran is flying high like an Eagle why would he want to become a dirty dog . lol

dogs12 said:
King said:
I find it quite amusing the way some dogs fans are celebrating. They haven't won anything and their team is still rubbish. I'd take Aiden Tolman and James Graham from their current crop, the rest don't measure up. We have a gun team stacked with internationals and a handful of young blokes that look very promising. Oh s**t and I forgot to mention the trophy is sitting in our leagues club. The jokes on them, they will need more then Dessie and Foran to win a comp.

Thats your opinion, although i'd disagree with alot of it.

I would say his opinion is shared by everyone else on this forum aside from a few bulldogs supporters that seem get off by posting on here.

I think if anything, over the years we have learnt that any one is replacable. Another thing we have learnt is that most players that leave don't enjoy the same success at other clubs. If Foran leaves then i will be disappointed. However, the next bloke will come along. In Tooves we trust! Riccardi is the goods from what i hear.

"In Tooves we trust" Would make a good Banner i reckon. You have my permission to use it. lol

If he does go down the Darius Boyd/Adam Cuthbo path - should he change his name by deed poll? You know, to something like Kierius Boran or Adan Forbertson? Because let's face it, Goldilocks Hasler will probably be on the lookout for a new club by mid-2014 and the young fella will probably want to follow his surrogate dad.

Voting opens now.

Stevo said:
I think if anything, over the years we have learnt that any one is replacable. Another thing we have learnt is that most players that leave don't enjoy the same success at other clubs. If Foran leaves then i will be disappointed. However, the next bloke will come along. In Tooves we trust! Riccardi is the goods from what i hear.

"In Tooves we trust" Would make a good Banner i reckon. You have my permission to use it. lol

Agree 100% also we have no idea on the how the cap is spent i.e. front loading etc.

It is the same as the darcy situation - we hav no idea of how the cap is played out (i.e. Lyon may have been on a back loaded contract to kick in at 2013 etc)

joeboy said:
still hard to see what foran is going to do.. but a bulldogs mate just sent me this, apparently it was posted on some bulldogs site.

"according to an first grader dogs player

Foran has signed for $600k a season starting next season"

Wait, Foran has signed a contract for the Dogs even if he is still under contract with Manly.

If true, **** not again

Also one point I want to make is that players would have nfi who the club has signed, players are always out of the loop about this stuff, the club doesn't announce to the players who they are signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4