Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are obsessed with me, maybe they will build a shrine and try to poach me to

Successful troll is successful,they are drooling over my e-ronic speeling lol

The Eagle said:
They are obsessed with me, maybe they will build a shrine and try to poach me to

Successful troll is successful,they are drooling over my e-ronic speeling lol

Hehe and quoted my pre-coffee mini rant as evidence of "our" apparent dislike of you!

Successful troll is successful!!!

Reminds me of a certain scene from "Get Him To The Greek"!!

Will Foz stay the Eagles? Well yes he is contracted for 2012 and 2013, but beyond that no one knows. If he decides to leave, there is no guarantee that the berries will get his signature, both the Dragons and Roosters have made it clear they will be in the market for him, so berries fans don't too excited yet, after all he could stay at Manly.

I noticed one poster's avatar, on the kennel forum, that they had a bulldog with sea eagles wings, not that it made me angry, quite the opposite. It is sad day when an opposition club's supporters feel they have no culture of their own and need to latch onto ours, and I think that says it all.

berry supporters at the moment are like a gorilla, who has claimed his harem, beating his chest for all the others to see, well sometimes that can be short lived when a bigger gorilla knocks him of his high horse.

Season 2012 will interesting to say the least, hasler and his can of berries will not be able to fly under the radar, the spotlight which had been on us in the off season will be squarely on them.

greensplurge has taken the gamble that hasler will produce the same results as what Bennett achieved with the Dragons, the big difference is that the Dragons had the players to win a premiership, the berries don't.

Yes it is, they have had a million trolls hop in and babble ****

Its hardly unfortunate, they have earnt every spoon they got,tbh they would be one premiership behind if Gallop had have had a spine and prevented their magical paycuts, we have been and will continue to be the most powerful club in the game for years to come

Look ahead not with fear, look ahead with confidence

What Fozzie has to realize is the difference between short term wealth and long term wealth case in point Sterlo.
Yes he could have earnt buckets loads more with us in the short term but stayed with parra won 4 premierships and set himself up for life after he retired with his commentating

I've said before if Foz and DCE can stay together we'll see something hasn't happen since the mid nineties a dominate halves pairing

For what it's worth my gut tells me Foran will follow Des. I'd be over the moon if he stayed as I think the DCE/Foran/Toovey combo will work a treat.

Having said that, this thread has well and truly run its course.

Gorgeous George said:
For what it's worth my gut tells me Foran will follow Des. I'd be over the moon if he stayed as I think the DCE/Foran/Toovey combo will work a treat.

Having said that, this thread has well and truly run its course.

Amen to that, hey mods what about closing this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7