Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mean eagle said:
well im telling the truth. this what i was informed today. i know i have no credibility as is my 1st post. but that what i was informed on so i came on here to let people know what i heard. isn't that what this forums about?
i hope im not right.
we'll have to wait and see wont we.
I agree mean eagle FORAN and the Stewart brothers will go to CANTERBURY thats all they will need to add to what they have in 2013....with extra money and releasing a few they will be able to afford them.....who cares anyway would rather keep DCE and put RICARDI at no.6 and buy another fullback BRETT will have trouble with hes KNEES anyway ....chase DUGAN i reckon ......

mean eagle said:
well im telling the truth. this what i was informed today. i know i have no credibility as is my 1st post. but that what i was informed on so i came on here to let people know what i heard. isn't that what this forums about?
i hope im not right.
The point is how would Forans dad know what Hasler is doing in regards of player and staff poaching? Your point is as uncredible as your post count.

Ceagle said:
mean eagle said:
i hope im not right.
The point is how would Forans dad know what Hasler is doing in regards of player and staff poaching? Your point is as uncredible as your post count.

Because Foran would speak with his dad about things going on...isnt that normal stuff father and son talk......

and I'm sure he'll "seriously consider" going to the dogs, or chooks or stay at Manly as long as the deals right because thats what professional footballers do. He was always going to be highly sought after at the end of 2012 regardless of all this Des-teria!
As long as he puts in next year who cares?

StuBoot said:
and I'm sure he'll "seriously consider" going to the dogs, or chooks or stay at Manly as long as the deals right because thats what professional footballers do. He was always going to be highly sought after at the end of 2012 regardless of all this Des-teria!
As long as he puts in next year who cares?
Keiran probably does not have a clue what he plans to do at the mo..but if he goes for the $$$$ - or his love for Des then he goes - there will always be another younging hovering in park football or the lower grades - same story as him and DCE . Justr got to be smart about all this and keep a lookout for untapped talent.
Saying that I hope he stays but ya never know - everyone said Des would never be a dogturd lol

mr seagles said:
Ceagle said:
mean eagle said:
i hope im not right.

Because Foran would speak with his dad about things going on...isnt that normal stuff father and son talk......

Umm, so Hasler informs Foran off all his moves whilst he is in England?

I heard today Toovey is keen to have a run but only in the starting side.

So if Ballin is injured and Des agrees Tooves will start from 9.

Oh and another thing. Take this back to the kennel. The dogs are hot for Terry Campese.

Canteen Worker said:
Mr Seagles - the man of credibility. The Danny Weidler of the Silvertail site with a friend now - mean eagle.

His alter-ego ?

funny thing is myseagles thinks all the dogs need ot add to their current side is Glenn/Brett/Foran.
Their side needs a LOT more then that.
Some heart would be a good start!

RE: kieran foran

mean eagle said:
hi people,
just some info i heard about foran and Des.
my best mates dad is really good friends with kieran forans old man..
any way he was telling me that foran is seriously considering a switch to the dogs at 2013 because he really looks up to Des. and he was telling me that Des has truly been poaching staff and wants players to follow him too. this is stuff people probably already know but when i heard it pretty much from the horses mouth i was gutted!
this is so BS!! Des and the board have F###e everything at manly!
Is Mr Ed still kicking? Maybe this is really Wilbur's Post?

mean eagle said:
hi people,
any way he was telling me that foran is seriously considering a switch to the dogs at 2013 because he really looks up to Des. and he was telling me that Des has truly been poaching staff and wants players to follow him too. this is stuff people probably already know but when i heard it pretty much from the horses mouth i was gutted!

Kieren --> Kieren's dad --> Your best mate's dad --> your best mate --> you --> Silvertails --> me

Wow, now I can say I've heard it "pretty much from the horses mouth" too!

MadMarcus said:
mean eagle said:
hi people,

Kieren --> Kieren's dad --> Your best mate's dad --> your best mate --> you --> Silvertails --> me

Wow, now I can say I've heard it "pretty much from the horses mouth" too!

I'm not going to dismiss the rumour because of where it came from. I get plenty of good stuff off friend of friend. That being said, my problem with this particular rumour is that I thought Foran wasn't close with his old man. I know his parents aren't together and that the boys were very close with their mum (and was one of the major reasons why Kieran was linked with the Chooks last year).

Masked Eagle said:
I'm not going to dismiss the rumour because of where it came from. I get plenty of good stuff off friend of friend. That being said, my problem with this particular rumour is that I thought Foran wasn't close with his old man. I know his parents aren't together and that the boys were very close with their mum (and was one of the major reasons why Kieran was linked with the Chooks last year).

Exactly. Until recently, Greg was running a fair chunk of Woolies, and through conferences I had a family relative talk footy with him after hours. Definitely a proud Dad but not in regular contact with them for some years.

Not a likely situation re: Kieran spilling the beans to him, as described by Mean Eagle, so I call 'shennanigans' on that one.

Hamster Huey said:
Masked Eagle said:

Exactly. Until recently, Greg was running a fair chunk of Woolies, and through conferences I had a family relative talk footy with him after hours. Definitely a proud Dad but not in regular contact with them for some years.

Not a likely situation re: Kieran spilling the beans to him, as described by Mean Eagle, so I call 'shennanigans' on that one.

bu bu but Foran phones his dad from England telling his dad all the ins and outs of Dasler's plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7