Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've said before and I'll say again. MRC review all penalties and anything put on report. 95% of people watching last night missed this incident including the refs, video ref and MRC. It happens ALL the time! The MRC is only a handful of people and only a couple in control of each game. Again, unless its a penalty or put on report there is a big chance it will be missed.
And that’s where you….being the Better Robbo, come into your own by alerting bro Micheal to such atrocities. You really should be on the MRC payroll. @:D:party:

In reality it is a big ask for the MRC to pick up something like this, the tv cameras didn't really pick it up that well and the on-field authorities would be concentration on following the play...for them not to act on it after evidence has been directed to them, well that's another thing.
There is footage that shows it was an open hand slap and im sure if you ask Keppie he would back this up. There's a reason it wasn't acted on.

Zoom in and Look in front of Radleys face. You can clearly see his hand is open.
20210918_200053.jpg

I heard Ruan Simms talking about finals football and she said all you need to do is do better that your opposite. If everyone beats their player then then team wins.
Keppie is this type of player that wf have been missing. Make it personal, the other guy is trying to take money from your family. Just beat him….simple.
A bit like Spud

Keppie did exactly what we needed. Someone to annoy and frustrated JWH and Radley. Next week he needs to get into Cody and Murray. Put them off and the vermin are myxos.
Burgess and Murray should be his targets for mine but Burgess has been coming off the bench right?

Keppie has the youth, strength, size and motivation but still needs to mature.

He needs to learn from Martin Taupau, cut out the low percentage plays in own half. He is part of Manly future and will improve as he matures. I would prefer he be part of bench rotation until he plays consistent footy.

Manly needs an experience prop to lead the way, dont think Aarron Woods is the answer but I can see him being a good mentor to Paseka, Keppie, Gauc, and Shiply.

I want to bonk Shaun ... All hail Shaun the Rooster Rooter .... he will be our best prop for a decade and pack leader ..

I really love Keppie but the continued dropping of the ball is starting to be a concern.
Genuine questions:
Can Keppie's handling errors be fixed?
Can you name a player who had a continual case of dropsy who corrected it?

Last edited:
Agree, Keppie is developing into a top middle forward but his hands are a worry. Can definitely be fixed, Watmough had handling issues that got better as his career progressed.

Also his discipline last year in crucial times wasn't good.
I expect him to get it out of his game this year or des may drop him.
Has all the ability and talent but needs to get it out of his game

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4