Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest most of us would run if we’d thrown one at Keppie… the trick is to have the intelligence not to do it in the first place.
No one ever said Victory was very smart, even though Gauc did the right thing stopping Kep from going after him, you could see Kep point the arm at him and say something, pretty sure he wanted a piece of him, also pretty sure he won’t forget and I look forward to our boy smashing him next time we meet.
Also very ordinary a) the bunker didn’t intervene and b) the MRC a no show, I thought it was clear, punch and your gone, not any more apparently, well not if your a Rooster anyway and all the BS soft crap the bunker has pulled play up for this year, then the blatant Dog shots, not a word, Piss poor at best.

No one ever said Victory was very smart, even though Gauc did the right thing stopping Kep from going after him, you could see Kep point the arm at him and say something, pretty sure he wanted a piece of him, also pretty sure he won’t forget and I look forward to our boy smashing him next time we meet.
Also very ordinary a) the bunker didn’t intervene and b) the MRC a no show, I thought it was clear, punch and your gone, not any more apparently, well not if your a Rooster anyway and all the BS soft crap the bunker has pulled play up for this year, then the blatant Dog shots, not a word, Piss poor at best.
I suppose as there’s not much media fuss about it then they can ignore it. Most of the media were just too upset about the brave roosters getting pumped on the twins last game…. If it had been say walker throwing one there’s be a public execution…

If Keppie was a Storm player. He would have dropped to the ground and held his face until he got the penalty and Radley was sin binned. Even though the game was likely in the bag at this point, it would have completely stamped out any slight possibility of a comeback. Probably just points again to the naivety with our young players.

can't believe the MRC still hasn't noticed that punch
I've said before and I'll say again. MRC review all penalties and anything put on report. 95% of people watching last night missed this incident including the refs, video ref and MRC. It happens ALL the time! The MRC is only a handful of people and only a couple in control of each game. Again, unless its a penalty or put on report there is a big chance it will be missed.

I've said before and I'll say again. MRC review all penalties and anything put on report. 95% of people watching last night missed this incident including the refs, video ref and MRC. It happens ALL the time! The MRC is only a handful of people and only a couple in control of each game. Again, unless its a penalty or put on report there is a big chance it will be missed.
MRC has seen it now and ruled: "Based on the available angles, neither the Bunker Review Official or the Match Review Committee could not determine if a punch was involved."

If only someone on here knew someone from the MRC, like the Chairman for example...?

MRC has seen it now and ruled: "Based on the available angles, neither the Bunker Review Official or the Match Review Committee could not determine if a punch was involved."
So a double negative! That means it was a punch! Or possibly just a poorly constructed ambiguous statement from the mrc.

So a double negative! That means it was a punch! Or possibly just a poorly constructed ambiguous statement from the mrc.
If that was the case they should have cited him and let him put a plea in..
Bet ya balls he’d have fessed up.

Ahh, so they are not really a Match Review Committee...they are a Penalty and On Report Committee. Thanks for that.

In reality it is a big ask for the MRC to pick up something like this, the tv cameras didn't really pick it up that well and the on-field authorities would be concentration on following the play...for them not to act on it after evidence has been directed to them, well that's another thing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4