Keppie the ENFORCER !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally think Keppie adds steel others don't and though made a few borderline challenges against Slimeamatta - I seen Slimes very clearly multiple times they made similar tackles and grubby actions in general, including the old face rubs that have been outlawed since the 80's and is a cheap shot reserved for the Clayton's tough guy
I think Keppie more than made up for a dumb moment with several legal crunching tackles and is only a point of conversation because we lost a game decided purely and simply by the officials
No mate - he is a point of conversation because week after week he makes dumb arse decisions, drops the ball (weekly) and offers absolutely nothing in attack - zero. Then as I said combined with his clocking off on the inside he is just average at best... poor to be honest. I absolutely have a soft spot for great defenders and especially those that can put a shot on and Keppie is a great one on one defender. His overall game at NRL level though is sub standard and last night to get penalised for not being back the ten when he just came on when we had them on the rack is just unforgivable.

I swear Jake gets paid bonuses for how many tackles he makes and extra bonus for penalties/repeat sets he gives away.
Don’t get me wrong quality player. Also the only one trying to control the ruck speed as our #9 can’t do that but needs to reel it back. Becoming a bit of a liability in that area of play. Still one of my favourites though, wouldn’t mind seeing him back to #10

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6