Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How else do boomers describe anything progressive ?
I smiled at that.

Old duffers, I thought. Yeah - opposite of progressive is regressive, isn't it? And who wants to be thought of as 'regressive'. Not me.

Boomers - they're the children of people who fought in the Second World War, aren't they? My parents didn't fight in that war. Too young. Though my uncle did - died in that war. Hmm.

I did though, look up who precisely is identified as a 'Boomer'. Lots of disagreements around the world on this one. Particularly on when that era ends - some say 1964, some say 1960, some say 1956, some say 1969, or 1973, or even 1975. Must be a lot of Manly fans in that demographic.

Boomers are supposed to have the following traits (5 False Stereotypes About Baby Boomers ):
Boomers Don't Care About Younger Generations
Boomers Just Want to Retire
Boomers Lead Inactive Lives
Boomers Are Set in Their Ways
Boomers are Technophobes

Apparently none of the above are true - they are stereotypes.

So Boomers are an older demographic about which stereotypical comments are often made.
I'm awake to that one ('woke' if you will), as it's veering towards one of the 'isms' (and we all don't like 'isms' do we) - ageism.

Sexism and racism get a lot of coverage these days. Ageism is just as wrong.

Regardless of who you are, you're going to get older. Everything you think now is great and vaild will be thought of as old-fashioned and out of place. Remember to be kind.

I’m pretty sure Mark was indicating he was banned completely from FB and not that wankers page.
That can't be such a bad thing. Yeah, I've never been on FB ........ but not coz I'm a Boomer, I'm just not that interesting. @:D

I’m pretty sure Mark was indicating he was banned completely from FB and not that wankers page.
Yes Facebook themselves , apparently “ a rocket up your arse “ is inciting violence.

If they read it in context it would be fine but I think it’s autobots who have picked up “ rocket up their arse “ as inciting violence.

But , it is the Facebook algorithm that’s caused it.

It just makes me laugh , I was told a few days ago ( based on being a Manly supporter ) “ I hope you die soon you ****ing old ****” , but I bet that guys still merrily posting away !!

I got banned from FB by sending this to a parra mate on messenger. I think the mention of the word children sent them into a spin. 🤦

Attachments

• 13D325BC-02B5-4AA0-98A4-1A5C2D457840.png
    13D325BC-02B5-4AA0-98A4-1A5C2D457840.png
    368.6 KB · Views: 24
I smiled at that.

Old duffers, I thought. Yeah - opposite of progressive is regressive, isn't it? And who wants to be thought of as 'regressive'. Not me.

Boomers - they're the children of people who fought in the Second World War, aren't they? My parents didn't fight in that war. Too young. Though my uncle did - died in that war. Hmm.

I did though, look up who precisely is identified as a 'Boomer'. Lots of disagreements around the world on this one. Particularly on when that era ends - some say 1964, some say 1960, some say 1956, some say 1969, or 1973, or even 1975. Must be a lot of Manly fans in that demographic.

Boomers are supposed to have the following traits (5 False Stereotypes About Baby Boomers ):
Boomers Don't Care About Younger Generations
Boomers Just Want to Retire
Boomers Lead Inactive Lives
Boomers Are Set in Their Ways
Boomers are Technophobes

Apparently none of the above are true - they are stereotypes.

So Boomers are an older demographic about which stereotypical comments are often made.
I'm awake to that one ('woke' if you will), as it's veering towards one of the 'isms' (and we all don't like 'isms' do we) - ageism.

Sexism and racism get a lot of coverage these days. Ageism is just as wrong.

Regardless of who you are, you're going to get older. Everything you think now is great and vaild will be thought of as old-fashioned and out of place. Remember to be kind.
It was an attempt at a joke in response to a comment. All that said the responses have been very illustrative

I have a feeling Tuilagi & Ola'kauatu are gonna be a fearsome 2nd Row pairing!! Can't wait to see them run out together & show the rest we have the best 2nd row in the NRL.
Yeah 2 weapons on the edge should be good for our halfs and open space outside

Yes Facebook themselves , apparently “ a rocket up your arse “ is inciting violence.

If they read it in context it would be fine but I think it’s autobots who have picked up “ rocket up their arse “ as inciting violence.

But , it is the Facebook algorithm that’s caused it.

It just makes me laugh , I was told a few days ago ( based on being a Manly supporter ) “ I hope you die soon you *ing old *” , but I bet that guys still merrily posting away !!
It must be a New age precious thing Mark as I see "A Rocket up your ass" meaning "Rip in and have a bloody go !!" or "Stop being a soft c##k and have a proper go"....I find these things more inspirational than "Inciting violence" :lipssealed:

Think that some of these forums are partially automated as well [ or even if they are not ] and what might be quite the norm in Australian vernacular or expression, a different interpretation at the head office or organization level . Don 't think that it takes that much to be temporarily banned or suspended from my observation .

Still relatively young [ Tuilagi ] and seems to have all of the requirements to be a solid and good all round or improved ] edge player . As long as the rest of the pack is fit and firing also and a good pack mentality , he should go all right .

All Parra Fans should be banned from Facebook.
All Parra Fans should be banned from stepping outside the following postcodes.
2115 Parramatta
2116 Parramatta
2117 Parramatta
2118 Parramatta
2121 Parramatta
2127 Parramatta
2128 Parramatta
2142 Cumberland
2146 Parramatta
2150 Parramatta
2151 Parramatta

Kelma Tuilagi looks to have plenty of ability lets hope he is hungry for success and puts in huge consistent performances throughout 2023. It could be a huge year for our backrow. I want see our pack turn into a well co ordinated machine rolling down the field like a tank and defending like a brick wall.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4