Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where will he fit into a fully fit Manly team of 2023?
He's a lesser version of Guacca; dynamic in attack but does he work hard enough in defence? Aren't we better served by having one second rower who is a strong defender, like Davey (yes, I'm presuming he'll be with the club next season).
Then there is the question, what happens to The Shoe? He must be in the top 13 but where?
Look, I'm happy we have recruited Kel but he may struggle to get into our top side. Then again, we rarely have a fully fit squad that he'll no doubt get his chance when injuries occur.
Davey on a two year deal with the squeels from next year

Davey preferring the eels says it all.
How so? He puts in every week for us. None of us saw what was offered by each team. I really like him but surely a professional footballer, especially one who has been hampered by injury and didn't even get a start til very late, has a right to go where he gets the best deal.
Good luck to him.

How so? He puts in every week for us. None of us saw what was offered by each team. I really like him but surely a professional footballer, especially one who has been hampered by injury and didn't even get a start til very late, has a right to go where he gets the best deal.
Good luck to him.
I am the Davey flagwaver - BUT we have no idea if our offer was very competitive - agreed totally. If we did offer the same or similar and he knocked us back... that is an indictment on us not on him. He is a quality person it seems and a tough all effort player.

Good luck to him.
Hate that he's going but I hope it's good money he deserves every cent took him ages to get his debut. He did his knee last year and he's worked hard to comeback. I really admire the guy

I am the Davey flagwaver - BUT we have no idea if our offer was very competitive - agreed totally. If we did offer the same or similar and he knocked us back... that is an indictment on us not on him. He is a quality person it seems and a tough all effort player.
We have no idea what happened

Could be money, could be sick of driving hours every day…could be Des

It is impossible to attribute blame here

For those saying Tuilagi does nothing but bemoaning the loss of Davey

Tuilagi averages 6 runs for 49m a game, 1 offload, 1 tackle bust, 20 tackles and 2 misses all per game.

Davey averages 7 runs for 56 metres, 19 tackles with 0 misses per game.

Not saying Tuilagi is better or worse but I'll give the kid a chance in our colours before I write him off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4