Keith Titmuss RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every Grand Final day I remember the 2017 Toyota Cup game. It was such a great game, Parra were really strong and held a narrow lead. With just seconds left on the clock, Fainu magically putting a storming Keith Titmuss through Parra's line .... the image of Keith flying like superman over the fullback and scoring will stay with me forever.

You may be gone mate ... but we'll never forget you. You left us way too soon.

Every Grand Final day I remember the 2017 Toyota Cup game. It was such a great game, Parra were really strong and held a narrow lead. With just seconds left on the clock, Fainu magically putting a storming Keith Titmuss through Parra's line .... the image of Keith flying like superman over the fullback and scoring will stay with me forever.

here you go:

Great Post. RIP Keith
Every Grand Final day I remember the 2017 Toyota Cup game. It was such a great game, Parra were really song and held a narrow lead. With just seconds left on the clock, Fainu magically putting a storming Keith Titmuss through Parra's line .... the image of Keith flying like superman over the fullback and scoring will stay with me forever.

here you go:

Parramatta Eels

1. Anthony Layoun 2. Greg Lelesiuao 3. Dane Aukafolau 4. Noel Aukafolau 5. John Fonua 6. Dean Matterson 7. Dylan Brown 14. Reed Mahoney 9. Denzal Tonise 10. Oregon Kaufusi 11. Dylan Clifford 12. Salese Faingaa 13. Ray Stone 8. Sean Keppie 15. Mitchell Butfield 16. Frank Sale 17. Dom Murphy

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

1. Jade Anderson 2. Alfred Smalley 3. Tevita Funa 4. Semisi Kioa 5. Bilal Maarbani 6. Tom Wright 7. Cade Cust 8. Jaiden Tarrant 9. Manase Fainu 10. Elia Faatui 11. Blake Andrews 12. Josh Martin 13. Haumole Olakau'atu 15. Josh Martin 17. John Tasi Tuivaiti 19. Keith Titmuss 23. Michael Fenn

One year ago today Keith sadly passed away.

I'm sure Keith was watching over his best friends Josh and Jason during the year, and would've felt so proud by how well they played for Manly, with him in their memories.

RIP Keith and you will always be remembered...

BCC4F304-6C98-47E6-81EF-3E9EEE0F110C.jpeg
What does he mean see you soon? Hoping it’s just a young bloke thing. I’m sure it is, just an odd thing to say. Grave visit maybe?
So hard losing friends when you’re young.

Nice story on Josh and his friendship with Keith. Great honour for him to be representing Samoa and I'm sure he'll make his family and his mate Keith proud.

Keith's death was such a tragic event. Interesting they never found the cause of death. The last I heard in the media was that there would be a coronial inquiry some time in 2021 but nothing has been reported as far as I know. The initial autopsy was inconclusive but found he did not suffer a heart attack or other organ failure. The last article I saw suggested if they couldn't pin down the cause it would be classed officially as an 'Act of God'. Watching Schu last night was a reminder that Keith is still very much in peoples thoughts, he was very close to several in the Manly side.

Keith's death was such a tragic event. Interesting they never found the cause of death. The last I heard in the media was that there would be a coronial inquiry some time in 2021 but nothing has been reported as far as I know. The initial autopsy was inconclusive but found he did not suffer a heart attack or other organ failure. The last article I saw suggested if they couldn't pin down the cause it would be classed officially as an 'Act of God'. Watching Schu last night was a reminder that Keith is still very much in peoples thoughts, he was very close to several in the Manly side.
My son did some research and there’s no records of a coronial inquiry even being held if you search from 2019 forward.

What’s strange is their website says it hasn’t been updated since November 2021.

One of my work collogues who used to be in the Melbourne Storm Junior from the central coast back in the day was just telling me he was speaking to an police officer at a party over the weekend from the Manly area, and mentioned to him that the Manly Club is currently being investigated into the circumstances that occurred in training prior to Keith's death questioning everything , training regimes, supplements that are sued etc.... make of that what you will...

One of my work collogues who used to be in the Melbourne Storm Junior from the central coast back in the day was just telling me he was speaking to an police officer at a party over the weekend from the Manly area, and mentioned to him that the Manly Club is currently being investigated into the circumstances that occurred in training prior to Keith's death questioning everything , training regimes, supplements that are sued etc.... make of that what you will...

Wow. Not really surprising as it is basically a workplace death.

I have heard of questionable (to use the above term) "training regimes" from NRL clubs. Absolutely crazy stuff to sort the "men from the boys".

Wow. Not really surprising as it is basically a workplace death.

I have heard of questionable (to use the above term) "training regimes" from NRL clubs. Absolutely crazy stuff to sort the "men from the boys".
And not only in NRL, the Adelaide Crows scandal in the news recently.
But surely everything was above board at Manly, we had experienced staff and highly regarded medical people.

And not only in NRL, the Adelaide Crows scandal in the news recently.
But surely everything was above board at Manly, we had experienced staff and highly regarded medical people.
Including the one who left us without any real explanation from the club ......
AUSTRALIA’s most experienced sports doctor has quit Manly in a huge off-season blow.
We revealed this year Nathan Gibbs had been at odds with Manly’s head of high performance Don Singe and coach Des Hasler over the workload and treatment of players. At the time Sea Eagles stars Jake Trbojevic (hip), Josh Schuster (calf), Curtis Sironen (knee) and Cade Cust (hamstring) had all succumbed to injuries at training.

Gibbs has been involved in sports medicine for more than 35 years with NRL clubs, the Kangaroos, NSW Blues and Sydney Swans. He could not be contacted for comment.

Manly’s highly regarded head physio James Rahme has also quit the club to join GWS Giants in the AFL. Rahme had played a crucial role in helping superstar fullback Tom Trbojevic recover from his hamstring issues and the weekly management of the injury.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Gibbs recently asked Hasler to make staff changes on his high performance unit. The request was ignored … and so he quit.

This is hearsay that you should not have posted. If they are conducting an investigation, it should be kept under wraps, not passed on at parties by some big-noting policeman and then posted on social media.

There is also the Titmuss family to consider. Your post would be very distressing if family members were made aware of it.

Last edited:
This is hearsay stuff that you should not have posted. If they are conducting an investigation, it should be kept under wraps, not passed on at parties by some big-noting policeman and then posted on social media.

There is also the Titmuss family to consider. This would almost certainly be very distressing, if members of the family ever read it.
Hoops, Boozechild I am sure you're reading this so please consider the impact it has on the family and friends before coming out with a BS speculation piece.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4