keep politics out of the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRT is commie indoctrination, this explains it's origins and intentions but it's long so no one will probably watch it but the intention is to make everything political to divide us all.
Universities and schools are infested with this stuff, and it's taking the corporate world down next. The marxist takeover is nearly complete.

And so it should @Red Pill It is Christmas after all ;) Arguably Christ was "woke", 2000 years before the term was re-defined by the conservative Alt-Right. As stated in my previous post CRT is an interesting sociological concept, amongst a literal sea of other competing "sociological theories and concepts". It isn't new but seems to have gained much more prominence recently. Arguably, this is due to American conservatives re-interpreting it as a prospective sign of the coming of the end times.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Merry Christmas Mate, despite our differences of opinion I enjoy conversing with you..
Orwell imo predicted the end times I guess. Not sure what his politics was. …

CRT is commie indoctrination, this explains it's origins and intentions but it's long so no one will probably watch it but the intention is to make everything political to divide us all.
Universities and schools are infested with this stuff, and it's taking the corporate world down next. The marxist takeover is nearly complete.
Well said mate… identity politics in general is another form of communism. It’s just not focused on the oppressed worker vs the boss..anymore it has evolved slowly but surely into this nonsense…

Well said mate… identity politics in general is another form of communism. It’s just not focused on the oppressed worker vs the boss..anymore it has evolved slowly but surely into this nonsense…

James Lindsay.....Its hard to take him too seriously @Red Pill when you know that his articles are quoted verbatim at Proud Boys meetings, and by other select White Supremacist groups in the US. Clearly, he uses his opposition to CRT to promote his interpretation of the White Genocide Theory......and sell his books. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to read some of Kimberlé Crenshaws original writing on CRT to provide some balance to Lindsays extremism.

Last edited:
James Lindsay.....Its hard to take him too seriously @Red Pill when you know that his articles are quoted verbatim at Proud Boys meetings, and by other select White Supremacist groups in the US. Clearly, he uses his opposition to CRT to promote his interpretation of the White Genocide Theory......and sell his books. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to read some of Kimberlé Crenshaws original writing on CRT to provide some balance to Lindsays extremism.
I agree with JBP’s view of CRT and we have discussed him at quite some length already.. I know very little about James Lindsay to be honest.. I can find plenty of opposition to the CRT.. from all walks of life..

It seems your objection to what he says is more to do with what a 3rd party reports who agrees with what he's saying that with anything he actually said himself.

I agree with JBP’s view of CRT and we have discussed him at quite some length already.. I know very little about James Lindsay to be honest.. I can find plenty of opposition to the CRT.. from all walks of life..
There is an incredible amount of opposition to CRT. What fascinates me about this opposition, is that it only really begins to manifest at the same time as Trumps arrival in the White House. Prior to that time it was a relatively unknown sociological theory from the eighties.

It seems your objection to what he says is more to do with what a 3rd party reports who agrees with what he's saying that with anything he actually said himself.
Hmm not really @Ned Have you read some of his more recent articles on White Genocide Theory? If not I suggest that you do. I find it hard to take anyone seriously whose views are actively used to promote White Supremacism.

Last edited:
There is an incredible amount of opposition to CRT. What fascinates me about this opposition, is that it only really begins to manifest at the same time as Trumps arrival in the White House. Prior to that time it was a relatively unknown sociological theory from the eighties.
It's commie propaganda, allot of people don't like that maybe 🤷‍♀️

I have never thought much of trump. But the way the left has bashed him to the point that it is virtually impossible for someone who claims to be human being to be as bad as his is portrayed beggars belief. I actually support him as a kind of up yours to the manipulative aspects of the left.
I remember watching some American ophra witney type show where the panel African American ladies blamed trump because they were fat and could not stick to their diet. I thought it was bloody hilarious 😂

It's commie propaganda, allot of people don't like that maybe 🤷‍♀️
It’s funny that while Trump was in power the BLM and Antifia emerged… I guess somehow it what still trumps fault…maybe he bank rolled both of these NGO’s so he could shoot them down 😂

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
It’s funny that while Trump was in power the BLM and Antifia emerged… I guess somehow it what still trumps fault…maybe he bank rolled both of these NGO’s so he could shoot them down 😂
BLM definitely emerged in the Trump era, but Antifa has been around for 100 years @Red Pill Even the Americanised version of Antifa goes back a number of decades as well.

BLM definitely emerged in the Trump era, but Antifa has been around for 100 years @Red Pill Even the Americanised version of Antifa goes back a number of decades as well.
Understand Antifa came into prominence during the Trump era. Until then no one I know knew of them. I certainly had not heard of them. And btw now that Trump is not in power they seem to fallen back into the obscurity you must be referring too.

I have never thought much of trump. But the way the left has bashed him to the point that it is virtually impossible for someone who claims to be human being to be as bad as his is portrayed beggars belief. I actually support him as a kind of up yours to the manipulative aspects of the left.
I remember watching some American ophra witney type show where the panel African American ladies blamed trump because they were fat and could not stick to their diet. I thought it was bloody hilarious 😂
Hey @Red Pill - You had me at "I have never thought much of Trump" The rest was a little superfluous. :)

superfluous
It was necessary for me mate. It is a forum and we express our opinions.. If you or anyone else want to think Trump is the equivalent of the anti christ… then knock yourself out and enjoy 😉
I truly hope you and others can accept that it is possible that a civilised person could think differently. Hmmm I know it is a stretch but a least try :)

It was necessary for me mate. It is a forum and we express our opinions.. If you or anyone else want to think Trump is the equivalent of the anti christ… then knock yourself out and enjoy 😉
I truly hope you and others can accept that it is possible that a civilised person could think differently. Hmmm I know it is a stretch but a least try :)
Well, that's the last attempt at a movie pun I'm gunna try! But it is true that I don't believe Trump has any redeeming features. Thankfully I don't have to worry about or even think about him again. That is of course, unless he happens to win the Presidency here again. Do I think he's the anti Christ? No, I don't believe there's an anti christ. I could run off a few adjectives but I've already wasted too much energy talking about him. But I absolutely believe in and encourage all opinions on any topic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Whatever, @Technical Coach It's not my reputation that has come under any real question due to this discussion. If it has, it says a lot more about the questioners than it says about me.
200.gif
I've openly stated my views before many times and remained consistent so nothing has changed for me, but for you and SE8 i think a few people here are more aware of the games you both play in dressing up opinions as "facts".

And that to me has made this whole process worthwhile.

I've openly stated my views before many times and remained consistent so nothing has changed for me, but for you and SE8 i think a few people here are more aware of the games you both play in dressing up opinions as "facts".

And that to me has made this whole process worthwhile.
Seriously delusional @Technical Coach You really have no idea how you are actually perceived on here? Anyway, each to their own, I guess :rofl:

Od GIF by MCDM

Merry Christmas Mate, despite our differences of opinion I enjoy conversing with you..
Orwell imo predicted the end times I guess. Not sure what his politics was. …
Thanks, @Red Pill Hope you had a great Xmas, and wishing you a happy new year, resulting in a MWSE premiership of course. :cool: Yes, that's an extremely optimistic perspective on the year that will be, but in this case @Technical Coach note that its clearly presented as an opinion only. @;) No "cross-dressing" it as a fact, just to keep you happy, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4