Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

double hoops

First Grader
We could complain about the time it is taking lol.

I half suspect it might drag on for months. Starting to look like tigers want to do a clean out too.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
I just saw him walking over the spit bridge carrying a suitcase. I don't know if that means anything.....

Yeah I saw that too, so took a quick pic of it.. geez he's a big guy!
VPSeCDb.jpg

Stevo

First Grader
Also, TK made it sound like its fact that he's signed for Manly in 2017 already and he didn't dispute that. He just said that he's only contracted up until the end of 2016 and since he hasn't asked for a release he expects him to be at the Tigers.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The longer this goes the more I think they are just doing due diligence behind closed doors and agreeing to who pays what.

I didn't listen to the Sydney radio show, but was following Twitter at the time and gee the comments are the usual a CEO would make when he's just covering the bases.

Time will tell I guess , if we don't hear anything before the end of this month he will stay with the Tigers for 2016.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Either that or with changed management they are trying to do a DCE and persuade Taupau to change his mind and stay. Guess it depends on how true the 2017 and onwards contract is.

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
ok stating what I have already posted. For Taupau to play for us in 2016 will take a truck load of negotiations. It will involve a number of player movements plus a number of Clubs. The complicated part will be what players are paid and what is each Clubs contribution.

It may mean in essence, if Farrah goes we may have a deal. Can the negotiator offer a deal to Farrah that he would accept? It will depend on how much each Club has available in their cap and what players are willing to move to allow for the balance of funds.

The tough part is all players are contracted so no desperate desire to move to make a living.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
ok stating what I have already posted. For Taupau to play for us in 2016 will take a truck load of negotiations. It will involve a number of player movements plus a number of Clubs. The complicated part will be what players are paid and what is each Clubs contribution.

It may mean in essence, if Farrah goes we may have a deal. Can the negotiator offer a deal to Farrah that he would accept? It will depend on how much each Club has available in their cap and what players are willing to move to allow for the balance of funds.

The tough part is all players are contracted so no desperate desire to move to make a living.
But all players involved are rep or close to rep level guys, so the idea of Farrah and Ballin wanting to stay and play NSW Cup would be a huge slap in the face. It may drag on for a couple weeks but training starts again in November at which point it will all come to a head...

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If I was Farah, I'd be getting out of there as fast as I could.

The Tigpies don't want him and the Goons do. As soon as who pays what is worked out, he'll be gone. The situation is untenable.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
If I was Farah, I'd be getting out of there as fast as I could.

The Tigpies don't want him and the Goons do. As soon as who pays what is worked out, he'll be gone. The situation is untenable.
Agree. It's all good and well to talk tough now its the holidays but when they get back to training and he's punted to the lower grade he'll want out ASAP. And why wouldn't you be super motivated once out and want to line up against that club and belt them???

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12