Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
"a little" yes I agree, but page after page on a very number of threads; when all some want to do is find or share info can be a bit annoying.
In a thread full of nothing but speculation based on (of ALL THINGS!!) a Phil Rothfool article, a bit of a laugh is all good :D

I don't recognise your pic. Who are they??

5818ce79436800703ded903477f8e2437eb71e07.jpg

Black puddings at the ready for some Ecky-Thump!
Unknown-3.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

The new CEO is talking tough but if Kapow wants out he'll get it.
I agree about Kapowee - I think we will get him, I just don't think that it is necessarily contingent on Matty B going there.

Once we get Marty we should grab Moses next. He will be ready for first grade next year after this season's tough baptism of fire. If we don't get bird that is. Almost feels like the old days with manly actively stirring up the market.

Once we get Marty we should grab Moses next. He will be ready for first grade next year after this season's tough baptism of fire. If we don't get bird that is. Almost feels like the old days with manly actively stirring up the market.
I think Brooks is a far better player than Moses but having just re-signed a no.7 for the rest of his life,not sure he would suit

I think Brooks is a far better player than Moses but having just re-signed a no.7 for the rest of his life,not sure he would suit
I'm the biggest naked gun fan there ever was, but I can't agree here Nordburg. I really don't see the hype around Luke Brooks...he was all the rage when he debuted, but he hasn't kicked on at all outside of a couple of grubber kicks for James Tedesco. He is a liability in defence and his last tackle options are dreadful 90% of the time.

Moses is a competitor, has good speed and instincts, and started to take a front seat in the back half of last year at the Tigers.

I will be in raptures if we secure Kapow! If there was one player I could pick from an opposition to sign (and I mean anyone), it would be this guy. Why? Because he entertains me! He is a psycho and an absolute tear away and there are not enough of those players in the competition anymore. One of the great joys of our glory period was the tough and uncompromising style of play at Manly...now we are soft. We won't be with big Marty! Outside of Matai, we have no scary bastard! This guy fits the criteria and I will get a lot of pleasure watching him run around in maroon and white if this rumour is true!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8