Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I will be in raptures if we secure Kapow! If there was one player I could pick from an opposition to sign (and I mean anyone), it would be this guy. Why? Because he entertains me! He is a psycho and an absolute tear away and there are not enough of those players in the competition anymore. One of the great joys of our glory period was the tough and uncompromising style of play at Manly...now we are soft. We won't be with big Marty! Outside of Matai, we have no scary bastard! This guy fits the criteria and I will get a lot of pleasure watching him run around in maroon and white if this rumour is true!

Scaringly good ( if it happens )

Stop eyeballing me Sideline...
0008-0709-2522-3664.jpg

Tigers have done a little better then a few fringe players there.

It is interesting that they have just made those 3 signings public perhaps.

Billy was said to be going to the Titans a few days ago.

Could they be releasing a prop or big second rower?

Even if they let Kapw ho they will have a mobile, but tough pack.

Griffin has been the most consistent small prop in the QRL for years. mobile, tough and plays big minutes as a forward.

With the reduced interchange he may be the ideal prop. Not that big just tough. May be middle forward lock playing as an extra prop would suit him perfectly at top level.

Billy the Kid is the most exciting forward prospect I have seen ever. Full Stop. Tallis was a damaging runner when he first hit the scene off the bench playing limited minutes at the dragons many years ago.

This Billy is like that but better.. He has everything.

To start with he doesn't cry and say he won't play unless it is for the donkeys.

His Defence. Endurance. Ability to get smashed and just keep going. A Off loads. I just can't rate this kid higher.

Yeah ok he did king hit Jake Mamo when he Parcell were having a light weight round. Old school protect your smaller team mates perhaps. But I'll discipline and errors aren't usually in his game.

They may have a Kapow replacement right there.

Even Buchanan is under rated. Been around a few years now. He is a lot younger then he looks. Must be the hair line. The experience he has, When he grows up he will be a very fine prop.

Nope. Tigers definitely don't need Kapow.

Well, looking at the premiership betting for next year, when Manly were 15-1, someone said they would come in to about 12-1 with Kapow in. Now, all the sudden Manly are out to 17-1 and hmm Warriors in to $9.50, Methinks Manly played the fool again and Kapow has gone to the Warriors!!
NYEagle

I think Brooks is a far better player than Moses but having just re-signed a no.7 for the rest of his life,not sure he would suit
Brooks is the next Tim smith. Moses will have a good first grade career. You mark my words!

Well, looking at the premiership betting for next year, when Manly were 15-1, someone said they would come in to about 12-1 with Kapow in. Now, all the sudden Manly are out to 17-1 and hmm Warriors in to $9.50, Methinks Manly played the fool again and Kapow has gone to the Warriors!!
NYEagle
Have done a bit of online investigating. Hardly any mention of Kapow on warrior forums and no new rumours....
Interesting how the Warriors buggered up with their public announcement of aiming for Foran so if they're in or leading the hunt for Kapow it's probably deeply in the shhhhhh files.
But rorters and donkeys have unlimited cap space so possibilities there.:think:
Hope it's us though.

NYEagle

I highly doubt that means the Warriors have Taupau. I think it is just the betting agencies adjusting betting odds based on how people are betting. What is probably happenong is lots of people are seeing that the Warriors have RTS and Luke and are betting on them, so the company is shortening their odds so they lose less money if it happens.

I highly doubt that means the Warriors have Taupau. I think it is just the betting agencies adjusting betting odds based on how people are betting. What is probably happenong is lots of people are seeing that the Warriors have RTS and Luke and are betting on them, so the company is shortening their odds so they lose less money if it happens.
Also they just signed Jeff Robson

The Warriors short market comes down simply, to arguably the best spine in the NRL with Luke, Sheck & Johnson....if Matilino & Mannering play to their best & the rest step up the shortening odds are justified.

Nope. But consistent with the rumour he has signed with us for 2017 it's all about if tigers release him for 16. Answer today or tomorrow apparently.

I'd say after they announced signing a couple of duds today that he's coming next year.

I'd say after they announced signing a couple of duds today that he's coming next year.

Yep I saw that as well, although the Lurker hasn't exactly been on the money at times so I didn't think it added any more to the rumour mill.

Mate I think that is a bogus account, you'll see that one only has 67 followers or so and the twitter handle is slightly different. Although probably providing as much well sourced info as the actual lurker.
Really? Never thought there would be a lurker knock off. That's pretty sad...

Mate I think that is a bogus account, you'll see that one only has 67 followers or so and the twitter handle is slightly different. Although probably providing as much well sourced info as the actual lurker.
And its notlike zorba / penn to believe false news a'la foran signing is it?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8