[Resurrected] Kane Elgey our new 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we are just looking for warm bodies on the park.

The upside in this (apart from me wishing Kane LG all the best of course) is perhaps Dylan can go back to being the best centre in the game? I rated him at 6 unlike others but damn he is a world beating centre.

And poor Hodko. I was really really hoping he would be back to his best here. This hasn't happened yet but we have 2019 to look forward to! Go Hodko!

Screenshot_2018-10-05-22-07-54.png

Good signing kid got alot of ablity

View attachment 9802
Good signing kid got alot of ablity

Well, he'll not have to travel far. Blacktown isn't that far from Penrith. Who's that nuffy trying to reneg on his Manly deal from Parramatta (backrower)? Assuming he's our Lane replacement (and a huge step backward).

Apart from that, we have world beaters like Winterstein and Gosweiski. Basically players who wouldn't crack any other 1st grade teams, including Parramatta.

Well, he'll not have to travel far. Blacktown isn't that far from Penrith. Who's that nuffy trying to reneg on his Manly deal from Parramatta (backrower)? Assuming he's our Lane replacement (and a huge step backward).

Apart from that, we have world beaters like Winterstein and Gosweiski. Basically players who wouldn't crack any other 1st grade teams, including Parramatta.
YouTube highlights on the signing thread. With Irish folk music background.

Not sure there ryan i mean he got to get in front of goewiski and frank for bench spot.

Elgey is a very good player. He's just had a bad period of injuries and loss of confidence. But he has the skills to be a standout at Manly. Don't forget that when we thought we had lost DCE, it was Elgey we tried to recruit to replace him. Now we have both. I think Elgey will be a plus for us.

Elgey is a very good player. He's just had a bad period of injuries and loss of confidence. But he has the skills to be a standout at Manly. Don't forget that when we thought we had lost DCE, it was Elgey we tried to recruit to replace him. Now we have both. I think Elgey will be a plus for us.
He will definitely give us another point of attack and that will make us a pretty dangerous proposition with the ball.
Having said that ... our main failing this year was defence, so whoever is coach needs to focus on defence and attitude. Otherwise we are just kidding ourselves.

He will definitely give us another point of attack and that will make us a pretty dangerous proposition with the ball.
Having said that ... our main failing this year was defence, so whoever is coach needs to focus on defence and attitude. Otherwise we are just kidding ourselves.

Cartwrong & Defence

Two words that just don’t go together!!

As I see it, Elgey will probably be equal to Green in defence, may not have Green's 40/20, 5th tackle and general ball kicking skills, but still pretty decent, will match Green's ball playing skill and will be superior as a running five eighth, taking a lot of the attention off DCE. Overall I think he'll at least match and probably be overall better for us than Green.

Excellent news. This guy is a gun. Ready for a break out yr. Im actually quite excited about him and Garrick. Any more news about Schonig? He looks a machine and apparently he has a chiseled physique, could be a BJ lawrence type

Brilliant strategy to replace BJ. All we need to do is bring in a Schlong because the rest of the team already sucks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8