Justin Holbrook presser- We are officially in the heads of ALL teams in the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Right now it’s plain to see for everyone Turbo can’t be stopped. It’s just how teams go about limiting his involvement. If our forwards get any form of roll on Tom is everywhere. Schu and Jake freshening up and these other guys coming back from injuries, we are a legit shot this year. If Tom stays healthy we can challenge the storm snd panthers. Exciting times ahead that’s for sure.

Before we start believing what a bog average coach in Holbrook says, lets see how the good teams like Penrith and The Storm handle Turbo and Manly.

Both these teams defensive structures are light years ahead of Manly at the moment.

We still have a long way to go.

The road to our grand final aspirations is always under constructions and complacency is our biggest hurdle

There are no limits towards excellence and so we must keep striving to be better !

quote-complacency-is-the-forerunner-of-mediocrity-you-can-never-work-too-hard-on-attitudes-don...jpg

Before we start believing what a bog average coach in Holbrook says, lets see how the good teams like Penrith and The Storm handle Turbo and Manly.
Both these teams defensive structures are light years ahead of Manly at the moment.

Both the Storm & Panthers played Manly when we were totally out of whack! The second time we played the Panthers we were in it right up to the end. We’ve improved dramatically since then & are getting better as each week passes. Also we had numerous players out injured during those games. Now that we’re getting back to full strength we are annihilating teams…..I’d like to see how both the Storm & Panthers handle us now! With Jake & Schuster back in we WIN!!!!!
PS…..Holbrook is not a bog average coach. I like the guy. He’s honest & doesn’t hide behind excuses. It’s his team that’s bog average….he says it the way he sees it. He knew 16 points ahead at 1/2 time wasn’t enough against us. Good luck to the guy…..at least he’s not an arrogant twat like the Knights coach Adam O’Brien!

Round 21 we get to find out against the Storm, I thought our best game was against the Eels this season, dominated a very good forward pack.

A tricky game against the Raiders in round 17, the test against the Storm in round 21 and the following week the Eels at 4 pines park.

No game is an easy game, those three remaining games look like the litmus test for the team to me.

I rate Holbrook, problem is he has no spine bar Brimson.

Tino and Fifita are great but you'll getvnowhere with Taylor, Fogerty and Clark running the show.

If I was them I'd be all out for a hooker and 5/8
I thought they bought that pommie hooker? I think his name is Clark too.

But yea, I totally agree. They need some halves ASAP

There's actually a fine line between confidence and complacency. I agree that complacency is our greatest enemy and the Newcastle game is testament to that. Even loosing the penalties 9 blot for nearly all of the game and having two in the bin we should have put 30 points on them. I'm sure Des will do everything he can to keep them focused.

I think Holbrook will end up being a good nrl coach, just needs a solid spine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4