Justin Holbrook presser- We are officially in the heads of ALL teams in the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Before we start believing what a bog average coach in Holbrook says, lets see how the good teams like Penrith and The Storm handle Turbo and Manly.

Both the Storm & Panthers played Manly when we were totally out of whack! The second time we played the Panthers we were in it right up to the end. We’ve improved dramatically since then & are getting better as each week passes. Also we had numerous players out injured during those games. Now that we’re getting back to full strength we are annihilating teams…..I’d like to see how both the Storm & Panthers handle us now! With Jake & Schuster back in we WIN!!!!!
PS…..Holbrook is not a bog average coach. I like the guy. He’s honest & doesn’t hide behind excuses. It’s his team that’s bog average….he says it the way he sees it. He knew 16 points ahead at 1/2 time wasn’t enough against us. Good luck to the guy…..at least he’s not an arrogant twat like the Knights coach Adam O’Brien!
I'm hoping Fainu isn't guilty so we can add his dummy half running game and his offloads to the side.

I'm hoping Fainu isn't guilty so we can add his dummy half running game and his offloads to the side.
Sorry guys, the trial will end up a hung jury and there will be a retrial. Evidently there are witnesses who said someone else did the offence, and my mate who is in the Police said no way they will get a conviction so it will go to a retrial because its all about billable hours for the Lawyers. This will go into next year.

Sorry guys, the trial will end up a hung jury and there will be a retrial. Evidently there are witnesses who said someone else did the offence, and my mate who is in the Police said no way they will get a conviction so it will go to a retrial because its all about billable hours for the Lawyers. This will go into next year.
I mean, for a hung jury some would need to be convinced he is guilty.

I have no idea how this will play out, will simply wait to see

I hope not but all we can do is wait and see.

That’s one of the issues with the stand down policy, the thought of an innocent person going through a trial let alone retrial has to be overwhelming and the mental health / stress this causes a young person.

I wonder what will trigger the NRL to revisit the stand down policy, particularly the duration and the effects it has on people.

my mate who is in the Police said no way they will get a conviction so it will go to a retrial because its all about billable hours for the Lawyers
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

I mean, for a hung jury some would need to be convinced he is guilty.

I have no idea how this will play out, will simply wait to see
There is always one who thinks they know best and won't waiver from their opinion...bit like this site.... been to so many court cases and sometimes you just shake your head and wonder "what are these people smoking".

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2