Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My thoughts watching the Flegg game from the hill..

We looked really lost without the direction of Humphreys I thought.
Latu Fainu looked very skillful but inexperienced showed. I believe was his first game in Flegg and was probably the youngest guy on the field.

Weekes tore the opposition backs up a few times when we had the ball. It seemed like we barely had possession in 2nd half. Id like to see him given a chance at 6 for us in 1st grade.

Fletcher Myers looks a very classy centre and wouldn't surprise me if he goes a long way. I thought the other centre Palota-Kopa(sp)? Looked very strong in attack as well.

Samuela Fainu was taken out by a blatant side on cannonball tackle in the first half (no sin bin). I thought he was strong before this.

Fulton was solid but maybe quiet after the comedown of his 1st grade debut.

We also seem to be missing a few of our better forwards in Fifita, Uesele and Fotu who has been put for months. Any news @Smokin Joe?

Last edited:
Interesting to see that Ryan Garner has been named at centre in our jersey flegg team for the first time. I believe he is Luke Garner’s younger brother and has been playing jersey flegg for the rabbits this year so manly must’ve picked him up as a late season signing.

Huh, a win next week by the Flegg team gets them into 8th spot, that is assuming Knights (2nd) beat Eels (9th)

Any news? Saw on another thread that Cayden Close was in the Roosters SG Ball train on squad. We appear to be one of a few clubs who do not release 'train on' squads until after Feb.

Given the shakeup of the pathways program be interesting to understand quality of juniors this year.

Smokin Joe been very quiet.

Any news? Saw on another thread that Cayden Close was in the Roosters SG Ball train on squad. We appear to be one of a few clubs who do not release 'train on' squads until after Feb.

Given the shakeup of the pathways program be interesting to understand quality of juniors this year.

Smokin Joe been very quiet.
Unfortunately Joe asked to have his account removed after some run ins with other posters.

Is a big shame that some on here can not find a way to talk respectfully as we seem to lose too many insightful posters

Unfortunately Joe asked to have his account removed after some run ins with other posters.

Is a big shame that some on here can not find a way to talk respectfully as we seem to lose too many insightful posters

Didn’t know that was always a fountain of info 😲

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4