[Resurrected] Josh Schuster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the way mate... right to the top of the pile... unless the Roosters steal him... then he becomes a flashy show pony, with a big arse.

The Roosters can have so many cocks in their squad . They cant get them all mate ;)
1i0y8adzc7d01.jpg

Last edited:
One of your best photos, Bozo!
Your google search term history would make great reading!
If you go through a Silvertails forum search you will find some classic quotes as we have many characters on here thats for sure mate . The Silvertails forum is the place to be

Clubs are queuing up to sign Manly’s teenage sensation Josh Schuster for next season.

A back-rower who represented NSW under-16s two years ago, Schuster is rated the hottest junior in the game and at 18, will be on a full-time NRL contract next season.

Current Blues coach Brad Fittler coached Schuster in that under-16 team and has no doubt the youngster will be a sensation in coming years.

“He’s got all of the skills, the size and ability to read a game,” Fittler said.

“He’s a real nice kid and a good team bloke.”

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...schuster/28e3e6d0-ef18-4544-bc1e-acf03a824f70

I really wish we would hurry up and get this done. I'm nervous to see an article about the Roosters snapping him up

Get Schuster, Burbo and Hoppa locked up ASAP please

Clubs are queuing up to sign Manly’s teenage sensation Josh Schuster for next season.

A back-rower who represented NSW under-16s two years ago, Schuster is rated the hottest junior in the game and at 18, will be on a full-time NRL contract next season.

Current Blues coach Brad Fittler coached Schuster in that under-16 team and has no doubt the youngster will be a sensation in coming years.

“He’s got all of the skills, the size and ability to read a game,” Fittler said.

“He’s a real nice kid and a good team bloke.”

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...schuster/28e3e6d0-ef18-4544-bc1e-acf03a824f70

I really wish we would hurry up and get this done. I'm nervous to see an article about the Roosters snapping him up

Get Schuster, Burbo and Hoppa locked up ASAP please
And right there is the worst thing about the way League is at the moment. Fans, filled with anticipation, excitedly keep an eye on an upcoming player and, before we know it, whoosh! disappeared down the sombrero gurgler.

I thought I read somewhere that he was signed with us for next year ??? Could be wrong

He'll be hard to keep hold of, plenty of interest from others.

Carved up here in the no.6, pretty silky ball skills for a big boy

Burbo looks so much bigger and developed than the opposition, when ever he makes a break or takes a hit up.
It almost looks like we have the current Matt Prior playing for our under 20’s side. Bit like how Paseka stood out in under 20’s when we first signed him up. Reminds me of a junior rugby league picture the media would attach to an article about implementing weight divisions in junior league...
I hope we see Burbo playing with his brothers in the next couple of years. Runs great lines, like Ryan Hoffman back in his day (he was good at that)
Turbo and Jurbos games will go to another level when they take the field with Ben!

This was inevitable at some stage especially when he is coming off contract and about to turn 18. I think what we do have going in our favour is that a lot of players are leaving at the end of the season and no doubt he will be offered a contract by the club but i do agree it would be good to have him locked up sooner rather than later. Also we get our full cap back next year so the funds will be there.

Does anybody know if he is a local kid ... or did we import him in .....

Will the major issue be money or Is club loyalty likely to have any bearing ? ... or will he look to move back to where he came from ?? ...

From what I've heard from someone in the club, Manly seem to have Schuster and Albert Hoppa very high on their priority list of keeps. My understanding about Schuster is that he wasn't old enough for first grade this year. I would say, as long as they hold them, that Fainu, Albert Hoppa, Schuster and Ben T. will be in Manly's 30 ( or development squad) next year

He is still at Manly and is contracted for another couple of years and has stated that he would like to stay. He is an edge forward but has also played a bit of centre and done a terrific job.

A few experts rate him as good as SBW at the same age. It helps that he is a humble and decent person so that bodes well for a bright future. He is an outstanding talent.

He is not ready for FG this year though...you have to be 18 to debut now and he also is coming back from a serious shoulder injury.

Are you talking about Josh Schuster here Snake? He played 5/8 all season for SG Ball, though he was a second rower in Harold Matthews. When did he have the shoulder injury because e has been playing for the past two years in Manly's lower grades? Are you certain he's contracted with Manly for a couple more years? If so that is great. Or are you talking about Ben Trbojevic?

Interesting to see if he will be able to play at NRL level? Tom wright was awesome in 20s then struggled with defence at nrl although Barret was a **** coach and didn't get much opportunity. We have Metcalf who was the competition best player and took out the best and fairest but hasn't had a chance to play NRL two years later? Burbo will succeed, just watching him has the same traits as his brothers.

Interesting to see Albert over come his ACL and what he could do as well. Hopefully we keep them all including Manu

From what I've heard from someone in the club, Manly seem to have Schuster and Albert Hoppa very high on their priority list of keeps. My understanding about Schuster is that he wasn't old enough for first grade this year. I would say, as long as they hold them, that Fainu, Albert Hoppa, Schuster and Ben T. will be in Manly's 30 ( or development squad) next year
I hope so Bear. On the weekend we had 8 players 23 and under. The days of paying old stars massive contracts is over.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6