Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DRAFT... and I use the word advisably.
I understand that this was successfully challenged by Dennis Tutty and hasn't been attempted again. But it works in the AFL. Why?

I think all clubs have an agreement not to challenge it. That's what I heard or read somewhere.

I think all clubs have an agreement not to challenge it. That's what I heard or read somewhere.
The players and players' association has agreed to it, but the other thing is that AFL draft operates differently to the NSWRL draft that was successfully challenged.

I just found this, which is an interesting summary (can't verify the accuracy, but it makes sense): The AFL and Restraint of Trade - Sports Industry AU

So JAC confirmed souths 2021

He said the same about latrine and roberts
Amazing hey. The guy just continually bold face lies about nearly anything, the media all go ohh ok Wayne, then when he's found out they say nothing. The guy has a free pass to do or say anything and the media lapdogs all run around and start rolling over for him. Makes me sick.

DRAFT... and I use the word advisably.
I understand that this was successfully challenged by Dennis Tutty and hasn't been attempted again. But it works in the AFL. Why?
Tezza definitely challenged the newly introduced draft system in early 90's when he had signed for Wests but was subsequently drafted by Easts and forced to play for them. Took it to high court and won and that was it for NRL drafts.

Wabbits just stated they don't want JAC. Surely that leaves the tigers keen and the chooks will have cap space as well. I like the idea of medically retiring Jorge with his achillies and swapping Walker surely we are in the ballpark with that.
Bennett said the same thing about lattell and roberts..

The guy just continually bold face lies
Yeah just like Des when he stated Foran wasn't going to be signed. The "fans" just lapped it up both are liars just funny how you didn't call Des out.

A liar is a liar no matter what club they are involved with and Des has proved to be the king of liars all the way back to negotiating with the dogs.

Amazing hey. The guy just continually bold face lies about nearly anything, the media all go ohh ok Wayne, then when he's found out they say nothing. The guy has a free pass to do or say anything and the media lapdogs all run around and start rolling over for him. Makes me sick.
True true.. but Des said the same about Foran a few weeks ago when asked about signing him... though it was much less convincing and he didnt go into it. Id love ado carr at Manly. He'd really light up our attack and turbo favours the left edge so he'd bag heaps of tries. Probably end up at the roosters Hah!

Yeah just like Des when he stated Foran wasn't going to be signed. The "fans" just lapped it up both are liars just funny how you didn't call Des out.

A liar is a liar no matter what club they are involved with and Des has proved to be the king of liars all the way back to negotiating with the dogs.
Yeah but **** big daddy wayne

Tactical lying is part of a coach's bag of tricks these days.

I dont blame them, they can't exactly say "yeah, we're targeting so-&-so but still in negotiations" when last minute changes of heart due to better offers coming through are the norm these days.

I take it all with a grain of salt until an official announcement is made.

And Mrs Bennett....

(bad ge...bad!)
Is he commenting on Jane Austen novels too?
F1A24C31-653C-47A2-9F24-1229316E42F5.jpeg

To be fair... the coach is never going to fuel speculation about the future of his incumbent players, on the eve of a sudden death finals match.

Ahhh Lattrell We're not interested, Roberts, were not interested, Sam, know nothing about it all. Des isn't anywhere near Wayne class of lies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7