Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently South's are looking at him...they have Latrell at 1 so it's obviously to play wing.

If they can afford his asking price, then surely we can get close given AFB has left and Foran is on a reduced contract.

We should be having a red hot crack at this guy. He is a game changer and terrorised the Eels the other night. He'd be worth every penny.
Our club's not going to do that, why chase JAC when we'll have Jorge coming back all nice and fresh from an achilles operation, and don't be surprised if Aiden Tolman somehow finds his way to us, we really go for the plodders.
But seriously though, the combination of speed with the added bulk makes JAC a real weapon now.

I agree. I mentioned this a while ago - possibly see if the Storm are interested in a Walker swap as they need another centre along with wingers. They could push Brenko-Lee to the wing and put Walker in the centres.

We should also be targeting Corey Allan who is already fighting for spots among a load of Rabbitohs backs (Roberts and Latrell to return to that backline) and now possibly Addo-Carr if that does eventuate.

I would hope to snag at least one of these two.
I think I read somewhere that Roberts is surplus to requirements at Souths.... I’m in no way suggesting we should go after him.

Apparently South's are looking at him...they have Latrell at 1 so it's obviously to play wing.

If they can afford his asking price, then surely we can get close given AFB has left and Foran is on a reduced contract.

We should be having a red hot crack at this guy. He is a game changer and terrorised the Eels the other night. He'd be worth every penny.
Agree. He's a such a good player

Id love JAC at Manly but will never happen. Like he's going to come here when he has his butt buddy Latrine there. Bennett always gets his man... souths can win a comp. Tigers cant so im pretty sure he will go souffs. Unfortunately
I'd rather him go to Tigers than anyone, they desperately need some good players. Souths are being greedy and won't win a premiership out of it anyways because at the end of the day souffs are always ****.

I'd rather him go to Tigers than anyone, they desperately need some good players. Souths are being greedy and won't win a premiership out of it anyways because at the end of the day souffs are always ****.
Tigers don't deserve him. They dumped him, along with Tedesco, Moses, Papenhazhen and enough other quality players to have dominated the competition.

I agree. I mentioned this a while ago - possibly see if the Storm are interested in a Walker swap as they need another centre along with wingers. They could push Brenko-Lee to the wing and put Walker in the centres.

We should also be targeting Corey Allan who is already fighting for spots among a load of Rabbitohs backs (Roberts and Latrell to return to that backline) and now possibly Addo-Carr if that does eventuate.

Walker & Olam as Storm centres would tear us a new one 100%. I so hope Walker stays! Fit & back in his proper position with Suli, we have a great centre pairing!

Why the Tigers, how about us?
If I actually could make the decision of JAC to manly or JAC to tigers, manly would be the go. Only because we genuinely need a back (even though we are low chance of getting JAC), unlike other clubs in the running like Souths. But in saying that I almost feel like tigers need him more than anyone. They are just so embarrassing and hopeless every year and keep losing good talents who want to leave them, bringing in duds like McQueen, Packer and if they miss JAC maybe even Matt Moylan one day!

Id love JAC at Manly but will never happen. Like he's going to come here when he has his butt buddy Latrine there. Bennett always gets his man... souths can win a comp. Tigers cant so im pretty sure he will go souffs. Unfortunately

There was talk ages ago and plenty of Souffs fans mentioned that he was going there.
His visit to Sydney early COVID and subsequent Police interactions surely point towards that.

I agree but from what I’ve watched Corey Allan is a great fullback but a pretty poor winger. He has extremely poor defensive decisions which we don’t need more of but would make his value worth it due to Tom missing every game.

I would be willing to give the Storm Dylan and take JAC in exchsnge. Thats a deal I think they would do and Dylan under Bellamy is a scary thought... but so be it. Funa and Suli in the centres is still quality, with JAC and Hoppa/Garrick/Saab outside them would be threatening.

I think I read somewhere that Roberts is surplus to requirements at Souths.... I’m in no way suggesting we should go after him.
I would take him on reduced value.
However would be horrible for culture and could imagine him taking a backseat to rice out his career the next few years with little effort.

Would be a great pickup if the club can squeeze him into the cap.

i am not holding my breath in manly getting any new acquisitions of this level. Too much cap used on 3 players and we still don't have a player that can drive our team around the park.

Souths will win this year .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7