Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Apparently South's are looking at him...they have Latrell at 1 so it's obviously to play wing.

If they can afford his asking price, then surely we can get close given AFB has left and Foran is on a reduced contract.

We should be having a red hot crack at this guy. He is a game changer and terrorised the Eels the other night. He'd be worth every penny.

Who was our last top shelf outside backs signing that wasn't tainted in some way?

Apparently South's are looking at him...they have Latrell at 1 so it's obviously to play wing.

If they can afford his asking price, then surely we can get close given AFB has left and Foran is on a reduced contract.

We should be having a red hot crack at this guy. He is a game changer and terrorised the Eels the other night. He'd be worth every penny.
unnamed.jpg

Addo-Carr is my favourite non-Manly player. I'd love to see him in our team. He is an excitement machine, and also a good defender. I can't see why we wouldn't have the cap space to make a play for him. Even if we only recruited 'depth' players to fill the rest of our roster, he'd make us a much, much better team.

Who was our last top shelf outside backs signing that wasn't tainted in some way?
Killer for sure.

Have we even had a top shelf outside back signing since 2007 ?? Walker is the only one who you might consider towards the upper shelf levels, but Bozo signed him as a 5/8.

Killer for sure.

Have we even had a top shelf outside back signing since 2007 ?? Walker is the only one who you might consider towards the upper shelf levels, but Bozo signed him as a 5/8.
Walker was why I added "tainted" (because of the pills). It's been a while and we've trotted out some rot backs in that time...

I agree. I mentioned this a while ago - possibly see if the Storm are interested in a Walker swap as they need another centre along with wingers. They could push Brenko-Lee to the wing and put Walker in the centres.

We should also be targeting Corey Allan who is already fighting for spots among a load of Rabbitohs backs (Roberts and Latrell to return to that backline) and now possibly Addo-Carr if that does eventuate.

I would hope to snag at least one of these two.

What outside backs with previous NRL experience have we signed since Killer and Ringma Bell ??

Uate
Elliot
Wrights x 2
Blair ?
T-Rex
Astro Boy
Suli

Pretty slim pickings over a 12 year period. Not a lot of quality there. The flipside of course is that we have developed juniors and rookies instead over that time.

What outside backs with previous NRL experience have we signed since Killer and Ringma Bell ??

Uate
Elliot
Wrights x 2
Blair ?
T-Rex
Astro Boy
Suli

Pretty slim pickings over a 12 year period. Not a lot of quality there. The flipside of course is that we have developed juniors and rookies instead over that time.
The Dynamic Australian rep and Premiership winner Dylan Walker

Id love JAC at Manly but will never happen. Like he's going to come here when he has his butt buddy Latrine there. Bennett always gets his man... souths can win a comp. Tigers cant so im pretty sure he will go souffs. Unfortunately

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2