John Asiata

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love Josh Reynolds except he won't come here but he'd be the first 6 I would go out and buy. Love his passion, energy and has an amazing running game. Good partner for Cronk when dogs get him or Foran. Perfect fit for manly in my opinion.
sorry buddy but that **** fuk is not welcome

And Mitch rein is rumoured to be joining parra before 30 June as well

The Brad Arthur method of recruitment - sign 4 first grade player for every position and one of them should turn out to be OK. Afetrall it worked with foran - not
parra are a joke how many players have they bought last 6 years. ffs and they always get the talent and just ruin them ie Sandow foran Hoppa watmough champion the list goes on and on. ba is not a good coach he just buys everyone that's good he's a joke. bottom 8 ba

Mitch Rein wouldn't cost a penny because not 1 NRL club wanted him when he came onto the market so his minimum market value would be minimum wage and he wants to play FG so he would only take a pittance to coax him into leaving Penrith where he is yet to taste FG. He will probably help tighten the Eels middle, but he really stifle their attack.

Problem with Asiata is he doesn't find the tryline.Our pack is littered with guys who rarely score. Kapow can find the line occasionally and Jake goes better than most props but the rest rarely threaten. Bench usually no better.

We don't need another one. The good dynamic forwards find the tryline regularly and that's what we desperately need.

officially let go by the cowboys. could be a good option in a prop rotation with paseka/keppie/marty, or as a second rower in rotation with siro/olakau'atu/davey

Every player is linked to parra Are they fielding two teams next year?
I think Greenturd must have removed that pesky constraint from the squeels known as a salary cap that seems to disadvantage most other clubs, they've signed a cast of thousands since getting busted and are linked to almost every player coming off contract, it's got me beat

No thanks. A reject from the cowgirls. Not someone we need.
wouldnt say hes a complete reject. hes a pretty good player.
Johns put it well... it will be a big loss having AFB but even if u look at some of the top sides they dont have many more than 3 absolute 'stars'... with maybe the exception of the roosters. look at penrith, they have two 'stars' in cleary and kikau, and then some really quality players / up and comers like crichton, martin, yeo, fisher-harris (potentially star quality), koroisau, luai.

having Jake, Tom and DCE along with a few guns in manase, marty, and potentially schuster and walker provides enough firepower. we just need players that are solid first graders rather than reserve grade level i.e. waddell, croker, levi etc...

Asiata would play a role at manly but obviously would not fill the shoes of AFB leaving. We aren't going to get anyone of AFBs quality simply because there is no one on the market near his level... the closest would be b.smith / grant who could be potentially leaving storm.

Problem with Asiata is he doesn't find the tryline.Our pack is littered with guys who rarely score. Kapow can find the line occasionally and Jake goes better than most props but the rest rarely threaten. Bench usually no better.

We don't need another one. The good dynamic forwards find the tryline regularly and that's what we desperately need.
Siro and Jack G get a few pies. Thing is, our backs don't really score either haha.

The good forwards generally have a class hooker who creates those tries. For example, look how many tries Tino and Nelson score for Storm, even though they are big bodies the work by Smith is undeniable.

The good forwards generally have a class hooker who creates those tries. For example, look how many tries Tino and Nelson score for Storm, even though they are big bodies the work by Smith is undeniable.
Yep...you know your footy. 100%.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10