John Asiata

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I also wonder what the washout will be with the remaining Tigers stars.

If Woods goes to Bullscum you'd have to say that means James Graham comes onto the market.

If Tedesco goes to the Rorters, who do they unload.

I know we have TPA's and brown paper bags too but could be interesting times ahead.

And if Foran goes to the Dogs it will mean Grub will probably be looking for a new kennel. While I think he is the type of player most clubs need I hate to think we'd be chasing Grub.
I'd love Josh Reynolds except he won't come here but he'd be the first 6 I would go out and buy. Love his passion, energy and has an amazing running game. Good partner for Cronk when dogs get him or Foran. Perfect fit for manly in my opinion.

I'd love Josh Reynolds except he won't come here but he'd be the first 6 I would go out and buy. Love his passion, energy and has an amazing running game. Good partner for Cronk when dogs get him or Foran. Perfect fit for manly in my opinion.
Then we'd have the same problem as the dogs - two running halves and no organiser - wouldn't work IMO.

Moses signed near 8/900k.
Kane Evans wouldn't be on peanuts. Maybe 3/400k.
Apparently Mitch rein has asked for a release to join Parra.

If their not careful they'll breach the salary cap.... oh wait....
Moses has been reported to be on 1.1 over two years - not sure how much is in the cap / third party

Moses signed near 8/900k.
Kane Evans wouldn't be on peanuts. Maybe 3/400k.
Apparently Mitch rein has asked for a release to join Parra.

If their not careful they'll breach the salary cap.... oh wait....
And Mitch rein is rumoured to be joining parra before 30 June as well

The Brad Arthur method of recruitment - sign 4 first grade player for every position and one of them should turn out to be OK. Afetrall it worked with foran - not

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10