Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We do have a cap penalty and some high earners in our squad. We let Kelly and Winterstein go to free up cap space. I'd be bowled over if we could somehow fit Gutherson and Ramien into the same squad given the interest they will garner on the open market. If we could jag one, we'd be doing very well, let alone both.
Whats the chances of us getting gutho? Are we looking to offload Any more at years end? Ie perrett tanginoa

Why on earth would we chase this guy. He is talented. But the club needs to lock down Fainu and Shuster and plan ahead for this crop of juniors. We have budget centres doing a job. I hope Gutho isn’t paid more than 600k if he comes to manly. I really truly hope we are just making the eels pay overs.

We will have serviceable centres next year. Suli will get better Parker is alway a competent option, Garrick might excel if a young winger like Miski or Hopoate or funa aims up. Lock down fainu the three turbos Shuster afb and Waddell. Cut Sironen and korisau if needed. Thompson is gone but has thrived this year. Croker Elgey Cust Metcalf mean there is depth at 6. Don’t let the money burn a hole in your pocket. gutho looks good playing for parramatta. I’d be a million a year prop if I ran out for the local under fourteens. Admittedly I’d be offloading a lot. You wouldn’t see many length of the field efforts.

"I don't know know too much about that, and I don't read too much into media or anything like that, so like I said, I'm more than happy here at the Knights," Ramien said.

Noodles is a great player and I hope his time at Drugcastle is a success ...

Aitken at St Merge, however, was dropped for Lomax thus week and I think he is a fantastic player ... sign him!!!

Where there is smoke...

What else is he supposed to say at this stage of the season

Will see what happens in August when the knights season is finished

Did Des or the Manly Club assure T-Rex a train and trial contract or something similar that I didn’t hear about?

I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that, barring mass injuries in the forwards, T-Rex has probably seen the last of first grade. I reckon his Blacktown contract is more of a ‘transition to retirement’ lifeline than anything else.

He’s past his best, will be 31 this year, is still yet to come back from his latest drugs suspension, and there are a lot more younger, better prospects in front of him than he’s ever faced before. I don’t see the fairytale comeback happening for him, TBH.

I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that, barring mass injuries in the forwards, T-Rex has probably seen the last of first grade. I reckon his Blacktown contract is more of a ‘transition to retirement’ lifeline than anything else.

He’s past his best, will be 31 this year, is still yet to come back from his latest drugs suspension, and there are a lot more younger, better prospects in front of him than he’s ever faced before. I don’t see the fairytale comeback happening for him, TBH.
But... APART from that, it’s all good for T-Rex, right?! (Insert Monty python “what have the Romans ever done for us?” meme here...

Lurker
#1 Ramien rumblings

Samuel Rutherford: Does Ramien want out of Knights? What have you heard?

The Lurker:
Hi Samuel, you can take this as fact. Ramien is desperate to breakaway from his agent Gavin Orr, whose incredibly poor handling of Valentine Holmes' departure from Cronulla hasn't gone down well with plenty of players close to Holmes - including Ramien.

The young Knights centre is concious of his brand and doesn't want to risk that being damaged. So, Ramien wants to split from Orr to link with another agent. However, Orr is onto Ramien's plan and so in reply, he's been running around telling everyone that the young centre wants out of Newcastle so Orr can pull him away from the agent Ramien wants to join, who is also based in Newcastle.

It's grubby rugby league at its best. But be sure, Ramien isn't going anywhere.

Whats the chances of us getting gutho? Are we looking to offload Any more at years end? Ie perrett tanginoa
Huge chance that he is just bumping his price up...we are after him as a 6 but it's a gamble...his best position is fullback. Perrett has been on the outer for a while but he is on good coin which is probably why we couldn't offload him...he has to agree to a release and another club has to be willing to pay him a similar amount or he is better off staying to earn his $$$.

I know we aren't interested in Aitken at this stage but I guess if he came cheap enough, it might chance things but he is not a target at present.

Walker is the 6.4 hundred thousand dollar question.
What are the club going to do with him
1) this year
2) next year guilty or not
You can bet if we sign Gutho, he is gone. That's his $$$ gone right there. We might offer him something but it won't be anywhere near what he was previously on and that will probably see him leave for a club like the Titans or Tigers who have coin and struggle to attract quality.

You can bet if we sign Gutho, he is gone. That's his $$$ gone right there. We might offer him something but it won't be anywhere near what he was previously on and that will probably see him leave for a club like the Titans or Tigers who have coin and struggle to attract quality.
Rabbids need a centre, can't Manly encourage him to go back :happy:

Huge chance that he is just bumping his price up...we are after him as a 6 but it's a gamble...his best position is fullback. Perrett has been on the outer for a while but he is on good coin which is probably why we couldn't offload him...he has to agree to a release and another club has to be willing to pay him a similar amount or he is better off staying to earn his $$$.

I know we aren't interested in Aitken at this stage but I guess if he came cheap enough, it might chance things but he is not a target at present.
Why is perrett on good coin? When has he ever been good? How strange must be the same guy who recruited myles and lussick. I want gutho to come back hes an exciting player but i am worried about his knees. Who else would we be looking at to play 6? Cheers

Why is perrett on good coin? When has he ever been good? How strange must be the same guy who recruited myles and lussick. I want gutho to come back hes an exciting player but i am worried about his knees. Who else would we be looking at to play 6? Cheers
Croaker. No wait he has bad knees.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8