Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next season:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Jesse Ramien
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Clinton Gutherson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Fast, slick and with plenty of X-factor. Rivals any team.

08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Corey Waddell
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lachlan Croker
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Tof Sipley

To free up cap: Koroisou, Taufua, Thompson, Hodkinson, Perrett, Suli elsewhere.

Next season:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Jesse Ramien
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Clinton Gutherson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Fast, slick and with plenty of X-factor. Rivals any team.

08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Corey Waddell
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lachlan Croker
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Tof Sipley

To free up cap: Koroisou, Taufua, Thompson, Hodkinson, Perrett, Suli elsewhere.

walker gone, i'd persist with suli and parker. maybe even taufua as he might get under the experienced player salary cap relief... isnt it 8 years? surely hes been here for almost a decade now.

1 trbojevic
2 suli
3 ramien
4 parker
5 garrick
6 gutherson
7 cherry evans

hopoate, miski, elliott, taufua (maybe) for depth / competition of outside backs

if elgey is on too bigger coin, let him go, have croker, sign ryley jacks, metcalf and dockar clay as backup halves

8 fonua blake
9 fainu
10 taupau
11 waddell / tanginoa
12 sironen
13 trbojevic

14 croker (dockar clay backup)
15 gosiewski
16 tanginoa / waddell
17 sipley

olaka'atu, paseka, schuster (will play nrl second row), boyle, tittmuss, saunders as forward depth

elliott, taufua, hopoate, miski, metcalf, maybe jacks round out the 30 as backs depth.

This side could win the comp

free up cap: walker , koroisau, thompson, perrett, hodkinson to go elsewhere... about 1.5m-1.8m of cap retrieved from these players leaving?

Sometimes we only see what we want to see. He has been very poor in defence for the Knights the last month. He can be a game breaker and I would take him but Brian Kelly is probably a smarter player and we let him go to free up cap space.

I don't know that we'd have the coin to buy him if we snare Gutho as a 6.

I know the club is not a fan of Aitken and I know we weren't chasing him when it was reported that we were.

So we've got Aitken, C. Scott and S. Kata all currently on the outer at their clubs - something gotta give.
Throw in J. Roberts.
All supposed 'rep' class players

We do have a cap penalty and some high earners in our squad. We let Kelly and Winterstein go to free up cap space. I'd be bowled over if we could somehow fit Gutherson and Ramien into the same squad given the interest they will garner on the open market. If we could jag one, we'd be doing very well, let alone both.

Sometimes we only see what we want to see. He has been very poor in defence for the Knights the last month. He can be a game breaker and I would take him but Brian Kelly is probably a smarter player and we let him go to free up cap space.

I don't know that we'd have the coin to buy him if we snare Gutho as a 6.

I know the club is not a fan of Aitken and I know we weren't chasing him when it was reported that we were.
Aitken has been surprisingly poor this season. Rated the idea earier but less for it now. Ramien is a player with huge potential, but will need a coach like Des Hasler to bring his game to the next level - especially in defence, where he has lacked all year

We do have a cap penalty and some high earners in our squad. We let Kelly and Winterstein go to free up cap space. I'd be bowled over if we could somehow fit Gutherson and Ramien into the same squad given the interest they will garner on the open market. If we could jag one, we'd be doing very well, let alone both.
Walker is the 6.4 hundred thousand dollar question.
What are the club going to do with him
1) this year
2) next year guilty or not

With the personnel we have on the roster and youth coming through I don't see why we couldn't snare both gutho and Ramien and offer Dylan a cut contract and extend who we want to stay on or promote with what's left over from departures. There's definitely options to make it happen.

Tom Trbojevic
Brendan Elliott
Albert Hopoate
Reuben Garrick
Abbas Miski
Jorge Taufua
Brad Parker
Jesse Ramien
Tevita Funa
Dylan Walker ( Cut contract )
Clinton Gutherson
Daly Cherry Evans
Lachlan Croker
Kane Elgey
Apisai Koroisau
Manase Fainu
Marty Taupau
Addin Fonua Blake
Tofofoa Sipley
Taniela Paseka
Morgan Boyle
Kelepi Tanginoa
Jake Trbojevic
Sean Keppie
Haumole Okalatau
Curtis Sironen
Corey Waddell
Jack Gosiewski
Cade Cust
Tony Williams

DEV
Luke Metcalf
Jade Anderson
Tyran Ott
Sam Smith
Zach Dockar Clay
Andy Saunders

Josh Schuster ??
Ben Trbojevic ??
Alfred Smalley??
Semisi Kioa ??

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jorge Taufua
3.Dylan Walker
4.Jesse Ramien
5.Reuben Garrick
6.Clint Gutherson
7.Daly Cherry Evans
8.Addin Fonua Blake
9.Apisai Koroisau
10.Marty Taupau
11.Curtis Sironen
12.Corey Waddell
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Manase Fainu
15.Tofofoa Sipley
16.Jack Gosiewski
17.Haumole Okalatau

There could even be more wiggle room with shopping of api, taufua etc. Definitely is a possibility

With the personnel we have on the roster and youth coming through I don't see why we couldn't snare both gutho and Ramien and offer Dylan a cut contract and extend who we want to stay on or promote with what's left over from departures. There's definitely options to make it happen.

Tom Trbojevic
Brendan Elliott
Albert Hopoate
Reuben Garrick
Abbas Miski
Jorge Taufua
Brad Parker
Jesse Ramien
Tevita Funa
Dylan Walker ( Cut contract )
Clinton Gutherson
Daly Cherry Evans
Lachlan Croker
Kane Elgey
Apisai Koroisau
Manase Fainu
Marty Taupau
Addin Fonua Blake
Tofofoa Sipley
Taniela Paseka
Morgan Boyle
Kelepi Tanginoa
Jake Trbojevic
Sean Keppie
Haumole Okalatau
Curtis Sironen
Corey Waddell
Jack Gosiewski
Cade Cust
Tony Williams

DEV
Luke Metcalf
Jade Anderson
Tyran Ott
Sam Smith
Zach Dockar Clay
Andy Saunders

Josh Schuster ??
Ben Trbojevic ??
Alfred Smalley??
Semisi Kioa ??

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jorge Taufua
3.Dylan Walker
4.Jesse Ramien
5.Reuben Garrick
6.Clint Gutherson
7.Daly Cherry Evans
8.Addin Fonua Blake
9.Apisai Koroisau
10.Marty Taupau
11.Curtis Sironen
12.Corey Waddell
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Manase Fainu
15.Tofofoa Sipley
16.Jack Gosiewski
17.Haumole Okalatau

There could even be more wiggle room with shopping of api, taufua etc. Definitely is a possibility

Did Des or the Manly Club assure T-Rex a train and trial contract or something similar that I didn’t hear about?

With Siebold saying he won't be releasing Roberts to Souths maybe Jesse wants out to go there instead?

Is the cap penalty not over at the end of 2019?

I thought it was $330k each season for 2018 and 2019? Plus the $750k fine of course.

With Siebold saying he won't be releasing Roberts to Souths maybe Jesse wants out to go there instead?
Souths need the NRL to decide in Inglis' salary and how much comes off their cap before they will know how much money they have for a new centre

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6