Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
Bring him home, apparently wants out at knights, although this is from the mole so take it with a pinch of salt.
Put him at centre with parker and shift suli to wing for next year. Let api go and give fainu the rains, walker and api out means we should have the coin to sign ramien and gutho (for 5/8).

RAMIEN WANTS OUT OF KNIGHTS

A frustrated Jesse Ramien is set to quit the Knights when his contract is up at the end of next season - if not sooner.

Ramien plays right centre for the Knights and feels he is being starved of possession, with halfback Mitchell Pearce and the freakish Kayln Ponga launching almost all of their attacking raids on the left side.

Ramien only joined the Knights this year and is a quality attacking player who will be in high demand from rival clubs.

The star centre’s management will open talks with teams when NRL rules permit him to in November.

But the powerhouse centre is hoping the Knights give him an early release and allow him to move to a new home before the start of next season - a club where he will see more of the ball.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...an-sezer/dbcd54ae-067c-450d-9790-39077851b939

I'd be hoping Gutho plays centre if Croker keeps improving. That being the case:

Turbo
Suli
Gutho
Ramien
Taufua/Parker/Elliott/Hoppa etc
DCE
Croker

Last edited:
Ramien plays right centre for the Knights and feels he is being starved of possession, with halfback Mitchell Pearce and the freakish Kayln Ponga launching almost all of their attacking raids on the left side.

Don't I know it - put him in my SuperCoach side thinking he would build on his good season last year. I think he has crossed for one try so far this year and hardly touches the ball .... soon to be traded

Don't I know it - put him in my SuperCoach side thinking he would build on his good season last year. I think he has crossed for one try so far this year and hardly touches the ball .... soon to be traded
I had him originally before season started but just had this hunch he wouldn't set the world on fire and swapped him for gutho at the time.

Haven't seen a lot of Ramien .... watching Cronulla is not one of my favourite past-times .. but ..

This bloke was at Manly ... we wanted him to stay but he left ... to Cronulla .
Cronulla wanted this kid to stay but he left ... to Newcastle ..
He is now at Newcastle an reportedly wants to leave ... already ...

Does he have committment issues ... ??

Haven't seen a lot of Ramien .... watching Cronulla is not one of my favourite past-times .. but ..

This bloke was at Manly ... we wanted him to stay but he left ... to Cronulla .
Cronulla wanted this kid to stay but he left ... to Newcastle ..
He is now at Newcastle an reportedly wants to leave ... already ...

Does he have committment issues ... ??
Sharks threw money at him and he took it.

I think his wife wanted to move close to her family and he took the Knights offer.

Now it seems that he feels useless with Pearce and Ponga not playing to both sides of the field.

Jesse was a standout at Manly and made a name for himself at the Sharks so he will get another club easy.

Interesting that Aitken got benched for St george this week. If Walker is punted we could make a play for Ramien and Aitken for next year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8