Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wingers job is a simple one now, gain metres from kick returns, compete for attacking bombs and defuse them when defending. You so rarely see Manly score a try from a bomb outside of Tom and we need to have weapons on each wing that can do these roles. If young Hoppa is staying leave him on our right wing to learn his trade and give Saab the left winger role.

I think the 'journos' have got this like-for-like swap slightly wrong.
It's not a winger-for-winger swap. It's swapping an old coach for a new Saab....
DESpicable will make a great assistant for Griffin..@:p

According to the Terror, Griffin has kyboshed the Saab-Garrick swap.
Any intel?

Felt sorry for Saab tonight, with the Dragons fans booing him every time he touched the ball. He would've had his reasons for seeking a release from the Dragons, and imo he's also playing for Manly in memory of his best mate (Keith Titmus).

They made their point booing him at the start of the game but I think they should've left it at that and shown him a little more respect.
I say BOO to the Dragons fans for their childish protest. :(

Felt sorry for Saab tonight, with the Dragons fans booing him every time he touched the ball. He would've had his reasons for seeking a release from the Dragons, and imo he's also playing for Manly in memory of his best mate (Keith Titmus).

They made their point booing him at the start of the game but I think they should've left it at that and shown him a little more respect.
I say BOO to the Dragons fans for their childish protest. :(
Bloke behind me yelled out "How was the drive to Wollongong Jason?" about 3 min in and it didn't get better for the poor bloke all night...

He will have a sore arm today cause he spent most of the night with it raised like a school kid trying to get our halves attention...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4