Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne as a religious man will probably be thanking his God for getting him out of the club if this happens...

Titans fans will thank f#*k he is gone
... yes he wants to get back to his hillsong tribe of musical sheep

Watching the Fiji match and Api's great combination with Hayne, I'd be suggesting Manly make a play for the plane.

I dont think hayne will consider Manly but Id be definitely watching his situation closely at Gold Coast, he is straightening the attack better than most current nrl halves.

Someone made a good point last week. He played for Fiji in the 2008 World Cup and came back and was unbelievable in 2009, will being back with Fiji for this cup reignite something again ?

He broke Bozo's record of most World Cup tries over the weekend too. That should seal his imminent anointment as an Immortal

Someone made a good point last week. He played for Fiji in the 2008 World Cup and came back and was unbelievable in 2009, will being back with Fiji for this cup reignite something again ?

Apparently the Fijian squad spent a bit of time in the Qantas Club this afternoon, at the same time as someone I know. All pretty friendly, players chatting, playing cards, mingling with the other teams that turned up later...except for one Jarryd Hayne. Sitting by himself playing games on his phone the whole time, like the stinky kid that nobody wants to sit next to...so I don’t know how much he’s enjoying his Fiji experience this time around...!

Apparently the Fijian squad spent a bit of time in the Qantas Club this afternoon, at the same time as someone I know. All pretty friendly, players chatting, playing cards, mingling with the other teams that turned up later...except for one Jarryd Hayne. Sitting by himself playing games on his phone the whole time, like the stinky kid that nobody wants to sit next to...so I don’t know how much he’s enjoying his Fiji experience this time around...!

He was probably worried that you hadn't posted for almost TWO months!

shame!

:)

This is how it is at the titans.

He was probably worried that you hadn't posted for almost TWO months!

shame!

:)
Stalker
giphy.gif

He's been super impressive in the world cup. It hasn't been the flashy Hayne of the Gold Coast era. It's been his kicking game and old experienced head, doing the team thing like find the line which has really gone unnoticed. Is Mick Potter the coach of Fiji? If so he has done an amazing job with that squad. Ashton Sims showing leadership you never knew he had in him. Dam I'd like to see em knock off the Aussies.

Watching the Fiji match and Api's great combination with Hayne, I'd be suggesting Manly make a play for the plane.
Hayne had a great kicking game, and was an all round good half. Although personally still feel he isn't worth the risk (personality wise) and reckon Pearce is still a better option

Hayne to re-sign for Eels on the condition he can play Rugby World Cup for Fiji.

How stupid are the Eels?

How stupid is Hayne?

Surely the NRL wont allow him to play another code mid-contract.

They reckon Manly are a mess.

This game gets sillier every day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8