Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans paying a fair whack to move him on, sounds like something that would appeal at Manly HQ. Free steak knives.

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
Imagine the stick we’d get from other fans if Hayne came to Manly!

To be honest there’s zero chance of that happening and I couldn’t be happier about it.

A mate of mine is close with some titans staff, they all want him gone. Reckon he is so far up himself.
Maybe the new coach has laid down the law?

Word is parra will secure haynes services... how? they just bought noses for 700k LOL semi was in what 350k these nrl teams just do what they like how the fk can roosters buy cronk and tedesco in 1 off season it's ridiculous

Why not, let’s start more rumours, and besides may as well because there’s as much credibility here as there is with all the journo wankers!

Plus if they don’t show up to Manly from baseless rumours, at least we helped hike up their asking price for the competing clubs!
Perhaps player managers know how to milk a few extra dollars from insinuating Manly are targeting the same players they’re shopping around, therefore ‘you’re welcome’ player managers ; )

Had to laugh at Weirdler's report just now saying the NRL believe the slime is meddling behind the scenes......
What, no !!!!
They have no form in that department.
Queen Arthur wouldn't be up to his old tricks now would he???

Imagine being an nrl coach then all the sudden "coach killer" Hayne is signed by the board!!
Ouch!

Come on - who is buying this spin ?
Think about it -
Hayne takes up final year option for 1 Million which the titans would have cut if they could and he realised that the titans won’t be paying that kind a dollars again .

Insert story - Hayne wants to return to Sydney to do what’s “ best for his family “

I'd sign Hayne...3/4. Imagine him as our injury cover @ fullback? Of course not, if he is in fact egotistical. But if it's all bs...then do we have a better player than Hayne currently playing in our backline? Nope! Titans paying his wage? Perfect. Or do we prefer to strengthen the oppositions playing ranks?
Make him an offer.

I’d be happy with Hayne. He can cover 5/8, centre and fullback. I also believe Maloney is a better fit for Manly than Pierce. Maloney can goal kick, played 5/8 at the roosters and would complement DCE. If Manly could get Hayne,Maloney and Thompson I’d be happy.

I’d be happy with Hayne. He can cover 5/8, centre and fullback. I also believe Maloney is a better fit for Manly than Pierce. Maloney can goal kick, played 5/8 at the roosters and would complement DCE. If Manly could get Hayne,Maloney and Thompson I’d be happy.

Salary sombrero eh, just like the Roosters.

Salary sombrero eh, just like the Roosters.

Hasn’t the cap increased this year? Plus Manly have lost Matai, Stewart, Lawerance, Myles, possibly Green and Hastings. Would have thought we have plenty to spend.

When it comes to Origin I have always been an advocate of picking Hayne, he has the x-factor and ability to lift in one-off (or a couple of games). His game in 2014 was one of the best I've seen for NSW. His ability to win man of the matches in origin from wing, shows his amazing ability.

I don't mind his arrogance and his thought process that if NSW are to win, he has to do it.

Now when it comes to club footy, no chance. He is a little like Greg Inglis.Inglis for Qld and Australia (and one-off games) is possibly the most damaging back in recent years, he just goes to sleep too much and doesn't warrant the huge salary cap payment. Over a season Hayne to me will play 4 or 5 great games, and games where he almost singlehandedly wins them, and can have 10 or more where he may as well not play, and then around another 10 where he is ok.

To me you can't tie up huge amounts in a player that produces that in club footy.

Hasn’t the cap increased this year? Plus Manly have lost Matai, Stewart, Lawerance, Myles, possibly Green and Hastings. Would have thought we have plenty to spend.
100% correct - plus had more room under the cap in 2017

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6