Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne isn't a team player but he is too lazy to play an individual sport.
I think he really screwed up the team dynamics at the titans and there would be a fair chance of him doing that at his next club.
It would be a toss up between him and inglis as to who puts in the least amount of minutes in a game.
I thought he tested the market earlier this year and no other club was interested so now he is playing the 'what's best for my family card'
Big no for me

I met Hayne when he came into our local pub, with a mate, and watched the second half of the football with us. He was nice enough, had a laugh, and we took a couple of pics with him when he left.

The problem with Hayne is, he has become a passenger on the field. When we played Titans earlier this year, he was nowhere to be found. I swear he didnt even look like touching the ball for 30 minutes. All the Titans fans just booed him, and I think he doesnt get on with his team mates, so, its like hes living in his own bubble of greatness.

While he would be a great cover for a few positions, just think he has lost his desire, would cost too much, difficult to train, as well as the fact it just aint gonna happen!

If Parra get Hayne and Trex surely they will have to release some players or get another spoon for being over the cap.

Hayne is probably no different to any other human in that he is capable of being an absolute gentleman, but character references from pubs and seats at the football is not indicative of how a person conducts themselves in all instances, in all walks of life.

Even Hayne's own teammates have publicly questioned his attitude, and we all saw his arrogance on display at Campbelltown in 2016 when he decided that 6 months in America qualified him as an American sporting hero with the ghetto culture contrived jibe "this is my house" after kicking the field goal.

In my opinion, there are way, way, way, way too many coincidences occurring that suggest that he is a difficult Prima Donna.

I could handle a Prima Donna that wins football games, but he doesn't do that anymore...he appears to undermine coaches and railroad club cultures whilst ensuring the spotlight is squarely placed upon himself.

No thanks.

Hayne as a religious man will probably be thanking his God for getting him out of the club if this happens...

Titans fans will thank f#*k he is gone

If Parra get Hayne, will that mean we have a chance of getting Gutho back?
I doubt it, but i do struggle to see what Parra will do with him unless he bulks up some and settles on the wing.
Unless something drastic happens, the halves are now settled, so he won't be there.
Most likely, Hayne will take fullback, French can take a wing spot - lack of size made up for in sheer pace. I think Jennings and Takarangi are pretty settled as centres - neither really overly suited to a shift to wing for mine. So that leaves another wing spot for Gutho. Personally i think throwing him on a wing is a real waste of his potential, he is a hands on the ball / create some action guy way more than he is a hang on the side and finish. While a better centre, Auva'a probably suits the modern mould of a winger a little better than Gutho, so he seems to be the one in a bit of no mans land. A winger in slimetown - where elsewhere probably could command starting fullback or 5/8 dollars. Wouldn't be surprised if managers phone starts buzzing.

I doubt it, but i do struggle to see what Parra will do with him unless he bulks up some and settles on the wing.
Unless something drastic happens, the halves are now settled, so he won't be there.
Most likely, Hayne will take fullback, French can take a wing spot - lack of size made up for in sheer pace. I think Jennings and Takarangi are pretty settled as centres - neither really overly suited to a shift to wing for mine. So that leaves another wing spot for Gutho. Personally i think throwing him on a wing is a real waste of his potential, he is a hands on the ball / create some action guy way more than he is a hang on the side and finish. While a better centre, Auva'a probably suits the modern mould of a winger a little better than Gutho, so he seems to be the one in a bit of no mans land. A winger in slimetown - where elsewhere probably could command starting fullback or 5/8 dollars. Wouldn't be surprised if managers phone starts buzzing.
Hayne to Parra. We'll take Bevan off their hands to help them out.

Gutho wont come to Manly to play wing or centre or cheaply and he is a big risk with his continued injuries.
Exactly, he'd come to play in the halves though. Has no real position for him at the eels but already has one lined up at manly if he wanted to go

Hayne to Parra. We'll take Bevan off their hands to help them out.
Bevan would be too bad a defender for manly, id only take gutho from that lot, maybe norman although he is a huge trouble maker and no chance ever of joining manly.

Gutho may have an opportunity to return to us in the future though, many manly players who leave to the eels often want to return

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6