Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m sure the latest dream is the EPL, surely you can see him Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal colours?

If not he’s probably just tall enough for the NBA.

Failing all those the Wallabies await!

@Readingtheplay and Massoud suggest he’s at “Winx like odds “ to return to the Eels, with the Titans paying more than half for the first 12 months to get rid of him!!

And of course the Slime would have cap room, surprised it’s not the Drizzle or Rorters to be honest!

Hayne telling 7 and 9 he doesn't want out of the Titans.
I assume they mean the channels not his half and dummy half.....

Hayne now denying it and Rothtool still banging on about it. Not sure who I dislike more in this, they are both deadsh1ts

Hayne to fullback tommy t to centre,kelly to reggies.
Good suggestion, although i'd rather we all jump off a bridge collectively. Hayne, if we really had a go at him, cannot take trbo's spot. He has constantly gotten everything he's asked of when he's moved to clubs, manly don't operate that way, we are not pussies

Good suggestion, although i'd rather we all jump off a bridge collectively. Hayne, if we really had a go at him, cannot take trbo's spot. He has constantly gotten everything he's asked of when he's moved to clubs, manly don't operate that way, we are not pussies
Have to agree, Turbo stays at FB. If the Brain Drain ends up here, 5/8 maybe? Only?

I've got no problem with Hayne, the media beat up so much **** about him and the public lap it up and buy into it. Gets hammered repeatedly for being arrogant etc, never really hear him talking himself up or anything though. I loved it when he came out and had a crack at Paul Kent after the Henry debacle last year, Kent hated it and couldn't leave it alone

Personally I'll take Haynes account of things today over the Drunks account of what is happening

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8