Jake Trbojevic - ruptured Pec

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In the entire history of the Soccer World Cup, only 8 nations have ever won it ..... so why not stop wasting time and money and just piiss the other 203 losers off.

and PSS my only comparison was raised when people denigrated teams in the RLWC because of their lack of competitiveness.
I agree with you that soccer is the world game but International Rugby league has to start some where feathered friend .
WTF happened to the Greek national RL team ?
True.. Need to invest more in assisting the growth and development of professional domestic competitions in fledging nations.

Didn't even realise that the Greeks had a team. Looks like they're currently ranked 24th in the world 4 places above powerhouse Germany.

Yeah, and what's with the stupid Olympics ... only 4/5 countries are a serious chance of winning it ... fukk all the others like Australia off.

And the Soccer World cup ... why give all the minnows a chance to compete ... its a joke!!! Should just be for the best 8 teams.

You do understand that fundamentally the Olympics is not one tournament and no "country" actually wins the Olympics?
There's not a prize presented to the "winning country" at the end.

Confusing I know, take some time to wrap your head around it!

In the entire history of the Soccer World Cup, only 8 nations have ever won it ..... so why not stop wasting time and money and just piiss the other 203 losers off.

and PSS my only comparison was raised when people denigrated teams in the RLWC because of their lack of competitiveness.

The football world cup is contested between 32 finalists.. They've had to get there through an arduous qualification process amongst 211 teams. To qualify is a momentous achievement in itself, let alone to win it. That is truly a world cup by definition.. The joke is the rugby-league world cup...or participation cup. To even put it in the same category as the soccer world cup is the biggest joke of all.

Agree, a truly ridiculous comparison.

8 different winners out of 20 World Cups..........
And be clear, many of the "minnows" are competitive at the soccer world cup.............remember Australia being robbed by the ref against Italy in the 90th minute in a last 16 match.

Google soccer world cup upsets.......plenty more evidence that matches are at least competitive (unlike RLWC cup)
Also one point, its not Oz & kiwis hammering minnows, the slightly larger minnows hammer the smaller minnows by just as much, the disparity of team levels is huge!!!

You do understand that fundamentally the Olympics is not one tournament and no "country" actually wins the Olympics?
There's not a prize presented to the "winning country" at the end.

Confusing I know, take some time to wrap your head around it!
thats because michael phelps won the olympics

All World Cups in any sport have floggings in them, League, Rugby, Cricket, Basketball, Soccer all have very lopsided scores in them

Plenty of 4-0 scores and above in soccer which would be the equivalent of 35-40 point drubbings in league

All World Cups in any sport have floggings in them, League, Rugby, Cricket, Basketball, Soccer all have very lopsided scores in them

Plenty of 4-0 scores and above in soccer which would be the equivalent of 35-40 point drubbings in league
One of many floggings in the last soccer world cup 2014 was Netherlands 5 goals Spain 1 .

Agree, a truly ridiculous comparison.

8 different winners out of 20 World Cups..........
And be clear, many of the "minnows" are competitive at the soccer world cup.............remember Australia being robbed by the ref against Italy in the 90th minute in a last 16 match.

Google soccer world cup upsets.......plenty more evidence that matches are at least competitive (unlike RLWC cup)
Also one point, its not Oz & kiwis hammering minnows, the slightly larger minnows hammer the smaller minnows by just as much, the disparity of team levels is huge!!!

I think the problem here is, that you have taken my comments seriously ... please don't ... because I can't reciprocate.

I think the problem here is, that you have taken my comments seriously ... please don't ... because I can't reciprocate.

Sorry mate I should have guessed by your posts................I would never have responded to your post if I had known you were mentally handicapped!

Most sincerest apologies.

While it’s been a bit subdued on here lately, i thought I’d post some positive news.

I spoke with a member of the coaching staff earlier today and he said Jake is absolutely flying after his surgery. So much so that they are having to hold him back from doing too much too early.

The work ethic and overall commitment and passion from this kid is unparalleled.

While it’s been a bit subdued on here lately, i thought I’d post some positive news.

I spoke with a member of the coaching staff earlier today and he said Jake is absolutely flying after his surgery. So much so that they are having to hold him back from doing too much too early.

The work ethic and overall commitment and passion from this kid is unparalleled.
Guy is an absolute champion

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8