Jake Trbojevic - ruptured Pec

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
Jake Trbojevic facing an extended stint on the sideline with a pectoral injury out of the England test match.

Walker, now Jake injured while playing for Australia
I liked it better when Manly had no rep players.

When are we announcing all those signings? We need them.

So we will again start next season with two of our top players possibly to miss the whole year.

How long would he be out?! Wasn't able to watch

From @nrlphysio

Possible pectoral tear for Jake Trbojevic on this play. If tendon would be surgery and 10+ weeks out #AusvEng #RLWC2017

Silver lining... well not exactly but he can keep Dylan company as they rehab together.

Mickey Mouse rubbish competition has cost us 2 stars and people wonder why no 1 cares about this rep crap.
Yeah tend to agree. What the point these days, Aussies now so far out in front it’s not funny. They should be concentrated with test footy v kiwis and poms. The World Cup lets be serious here exhibition series.

Can we withdraw Tom (I'm kidding) but gee with our luck Tom will pick up and injury and that's without thinking about the other guy's in the "competition".

This is why we need a solid NRL squad .
This is why dynamic depth is important .

come on guys if you want the game to grow internationally then the world cup is what will get other nations going ... Canada and the US are getting serious and its becoming a big deal for many the Pacific nations ...its bad luck to get injuries but who would deny Jake the opportunity to play for his country ..... and letting the minnows have a crack at each other is good for the game ... imho ....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6