Jake Trbojevic - ruptured Pec

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The sport has been in existence for over 120 years. It's not even a truly national competition and the administration is an absolute joke. It's got no chance internationally when they squander 1 billion dollars without being able to further the game on home soil..world cup my arse. Where is the buzz.? the hype .?at best it should be named the colonial cup. I hope no more manly players get injured.

Seriously has as much credibility as an Aussie rules world cup, or maybe an American grid iron World cup!

10 weeks will mean he'll be right by mid-Jan, still a couple of months before next season kicks off. The guy deserves a break anyway.

100%. In the mintorty here prob, I too think an extended break for Jake can only be good for him and Manly long term.

He was more concerned about just being right for manly round 1! "Baz said we will get it all fixed up it will be sweet. Baz is a legend!" Jake really gets on well with baz ha.

Seriously has as much credibility as an Aussie rules world cup, or maybe an American grid iron World cup!
OK let’s pick this one apart. RL started in England as a breakaway code in 1895. During the course of its history, the English often fielded teams that beat Australia in test series, at one point for several decades in a row, until 1963.

NZ has also enjoyed periods of dominance over Australia.

Even France has beaten Australia in the past.

In PNG, it’s the national sport.

Sure, it’s not a World Cup on the scale of the football or even the rugby version. But it certainly is a more legitimate international competition than anything AFL or American Football could mount. To the best of my knowledge, there are no other countries (Canadian Football notwithstanding) where those sports are played at a level where players can earn an income full time from playing those respective games.

In short the RLWC is more credible than any international competitions your two examples could muster.

Last edited:
Yeah, and what's with the stupid Olympics ... only 4/5 countries are a serious chance of winning it ... fukk all the others like Australia off.

And the Soccer World cup ... why give all the minnows a chance to compete ... its a joke!!! Should just be for the best 8 teams.

Yeah, and what's with the stupid Olympics ... only 4/5 countries are a serious chance of winning it ... fukk all the others like Australia off.

And the Soccer World cup ... why give all the minnows a chance to compete ... its a joke!!! Should just be for the best 8 teams.
The football world cup is contested between 32 finalists.. They've had to get there through an arduous qualification process amongst 211 teams. To qualify is a momentous achievement in itself, let alone to win it. That is truly a world cup by definition.. The joke is the rugby-league world cup...or participation cup. To even put it in the same category as the soccer world cup is the biggest joke of all.

The football world cup is contested between 32 finalists.. They've had to get there through an arduous qualification process amongst 211 teams. To qualify is a momentous achievement in itself, let alone to win it. That is truly a world cup by definition.. The joke is the rugby-league world cup...or participation cup. To even put it in the same category as the soccer world cup is the biggest joke of all.
The rl games are far better though.

You need to start somewhere. Just because there are only 2-3 teams that will contest the trophy doesn't mean the competition is joke.