Jake Trbojevic - ruptured Pec

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Think your right - and you've summed up the feelings of most supporters ... but... the NRL has done nothing to help tier 2 nations. They have ridiculous match payments compared to the big countries and whilst this is the case, they will never compete seriously.
If it was a proper competition and a level playing field - it would be interesting.
But as it stands, its just an Australia pat on the back competition....boring.

Yeah ... I'm not saying its perfect by any stretch ... but it has its place and hopefully it will grow into something more relevant

come on guys if you want the game to grow internationally then the world cup is what will get other nations going ... Canada and the US are getting serious and its becoming a big deal for many the Pacific nations ...its bad luck to get injuries but who would deny Jake the opportunity to play for his country ..... and letting the minnows have a crack at each other is good for the game ... imho ....

I don't give a stuff about the game internationally and if we take all the aussies and kiwis out of the the pacific nations they wouldn't be fielding teams. Canada and the US are getting serious about it lol they wouldn't even know or care about the competition. While we carry on with this rubbish pretending the game is international the afl is getting stronger and stronger.

Last edited:
come on guys if you want the game to grow internationally then the world cup is what will get other nations going ... Canada and the US are getting serious and its becoming a big deal for many the Pacific nations ...its bad luck to get injuries but who would deny Jake the opportunity to play for his country ..... and letting the minnows have a crack at each other is good for the game ... imho ....
Yep.
Anyone want to volunteer to go and tell these players it's a nothing tournament or that it means zip to represent your country???
No didn't think so.
If you don't know that other than a grand final win playing for your country is the number one goal for any sportsman or woman, go follow the arts.
It's what sets them apart from the rest.
It's also what sets us apart from Aussie rules where the best they can manage is a merit team or a hybrid game with a soccer ball made up someone's backyard.
Injuries are part of the game.
Stop whining and enjoy the footy.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/wo...r/news-story/c0fd15a931c25f0bd9ca9a85b7b59e6a

JAKE Trbojevic’s World Cup is over, after the Kangaroos lock suffered a torn pec in the tournament opener.
Trbojevic was forced from the field late in Australia’s first-up win over England after picking up the injury in a 73rd-minute attempted tackle on James Graham.

The Manly gun slid awkwardly on to his side after making contact with Graham’s leg, with the big Englishman stepping past him as he flew out of the line.

One of the stars of the World Cup opener, prop David Klemmer has grown close to Trbojevic after rooming with him in NSW camp for each of the three Origin games this year.

While he was happy with his own game in his first Kangaroos start in the front row, Klemmer was devastated for an injured teammate he had hoped to share the full World Cup journey with.

I don't give a stuff about the game internationally and if we take all the aussies and kiwis out of the the pacific nations they wouldn't be fielding teams. Canada and the US are getting serious about it lol they wouldn't even know or care about the competition. While we carry on with this rubbish pretending the game is international the afl is getting stronger and stronger.

Canada is fielding a team in the ESL albeit at the 2nd division and the US is putting together a team to enter the same comp .... small steps .... the AFL will never be an international game
I for one love watching the game grow and I love watching the passion of the no bodies, in NRL terms, getting a chance to represent their countries of origin

I remember in the Cricket the same arrogant rubbish being said not too many years ago about the mighty AUSTRALIA playing teams like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Zimbaaaabeee at a OD world cup.......

now they just take turns flogging us .. don't they.

The sport has been in existence for over 120 years. It's not even a truly national competition and the administration is an absolute joke. It's got no chance internationally when they squander 1 billion dollars without being able to further the game on home soil..world cup my arse. Where is the buzz.? the hype .?at best it should be named the colonial cup. I hope no more manly players get injured.

Jake Trbojevic facing an extended stint on the sideline with a pectoral injury out of the England test match.

Walker, now Jake injured while playing for Australia
I liked it better when Manly had no rep players.

When are we announcing all those signings? We need them.

Someone get a raiding party together ...................we need to get Tommie out of camp now! NOW!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8