Jake, Skivvi, Walker and Snake out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just heard via my people, Trent's been trying to get in touch re. a
Miracle Tonight. Unfortunately due to my on going contractual obligations with centerbet and tabcorp I'm unable to answer prayers on sporting events.

FMD.. Just got in from work, had a shower, put my jersey on & was ready to go to the game... Think it may be a TV job now.

Just had it confirmed.....Zorba is out of tonight's team.

Apparently he couldn't wait when they delivered the pies to the ground for tonight's game and he tried to crash tackle the delivery van.

on the bright side at least the pies and beer won't run out before half time tonight.

I just heard via my people, Trent's been trying to get in touch re. a
Miracle Tonight. Unfortunately due to my on going contractual obligations with centerbet and tabcorp I'm unable to answer prayers on sporting events.
Seem to remember you saying something about Souths and the eye of a needle there Yahweh.

Official line up:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Dylan Walker
7. Apisai Koroisau
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Marty Taupau
12. Feleti Mateo
16 Darcy Lussick

Interchange:

14. Lewis Brown
15. Josh Starling
17. Siosaia Vave
18. Blake Leary

from manly website
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has finalised his team for tonight’s match against South Sydney at Brookvale Oval.

1. Brett Stewart

2. Jorge Taufua

3. Jamie Lyon

4. Steve Matai

5. Tom Trbojevic

6. Dylan Walker

7. Apisai Koroisau

8. Nate Myles

9. Matt Parcell

10. Brenton Lawrence

11. Marty Taupau

12. Feleti Mateo

16 Darcy Lussick

Interchange:

14. Lewis Brown

15. Josh Starling

17. Siosaia Vave

18. Blake Leary

Official line up:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Dylan Walker
7. Apisai Koroisau
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Marty Taupau
12. Feleti Mateo
16 Darcy Lussick

Interchange:

14. Lewis Brown
15. Josh Starling
17. Siosaia Vave
18. Blake Leary
Wonder where fox sports got those rumours about snake walker and Skivvi lol we are only missing Jake so we shouldn't get flogged to badly

lol so the club posted the official team taking the field tonight and it's per Tuesday.

Edit: minus Jake.

Will be interesting to see whether Lussick can play to those numbers @Rex posted the other day with a bigger role. Hoping so!

Good team Jake out is a loss but at Bookie we have won 8. From the last 10
So all looks good Manly by 8
And the Burgess boys to drop plenty of ball as usual when they see the forehead coming at them all night

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
It wouldn't surprise me if Jake isn't injured as such, just sore from playing two full games in 5 days.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
It wouldn't surprise me if Jake isn't injured as such, just sore from playing two full games in 5 days.

Well, yeah FoxSports reported that his knee isn't quite 100% and would've played if we had a Sunday or Monday game - nice dig at these ridiculous short turnarounds.

Well, yeah FoxSports reported that his knee isn't quite 100% and would've played if we had a Sunday or Monday game - nice dig at these ridiculous short turnarounds.

When Gus Gould was talking about the 5 day turnaround last week (either during the Friday or Sunday game, I can't remember which).....I notice that he conveniently forgot to mention that it was his employer....Channel Nein.....who are responsible for the situation. The way he was spinning it was like it was all the NRL's doing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2