Jake, Skivvi, Walker and Snake out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rabbits by plenty tonight - damn it.
Just got home and saw all the outs - but what they heck, I won't change my tip of Manly!

My sources tell me that Trent Barrett is injured as well. he has suspected inflamed adenoids.
Yeah - nah

Without DCE, it will be anyway. I can't see where our points will come from.
Tries and a couple of goals. The only field goals tonight would be from GI

When Gus Gould was talking about the 5 day turnaround last week (either during the Friday or Sunday game, I can't remember which).....I notice that he conveniently forgot to mention that it was his employer....Channel Nein.....who are responsible for the situation. The way he was spinning it was like it was all the NRL's doing.
It is the NRL's fault - they ratify the demands of the games owners/media rights owners, they didn't have to, they could have had faith in the appeal of their product and stuck to their guns in the interests of players and fans.

How bad is our strength and conditioning guy, can't even injure one of our players well enough to be out of the squad for 3 hrs

Last edited:
1 Snake
2 Trbojevic
3 Lyon
4 Ramien / Lavaka - Someone NOT a utility player like brown.. bout time a proper centre gets put in as replacement
5 Taufua
6 Api
7 John
8 Lawrence
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Taupau
12 Mateo
13 Leary / Lussick

14 Lussick / Leary
15 Starling
16 Brown
17 Vave

Its a pity, would have loved to see Sam Burgess run at Jake and find out what others have......you don't run at this kid because he'll sit you on your backside.

We're going to miss Jake's defence tonight.

Just heard that Jake, Matai and Walker are out against Souths....Very reliable source.....anyone else hear this...massive loss... Souths have also tightened in the betting in the last hour from 1.65 to 1.55.....

so jake, skivvi, walker and snake your source said.

so....yup, nah, nope, and wtf moronasaurasnope

You need to have a word with this 'reliable' source. Maybe ask them what went wrong.

May save you stressing in the future! :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2