Jake, Skivvi, Walker and Snake out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would suggest there is a compounding effect from the reduced turn arounds

I remember reading/hearing somewhere at the start of the season Barrett would consider resting players during these short turn arounds. I think the logic being that resting players and risking a loss (that may well have happened anyway, given limited preparation), would keep players fresh for later rounds. Heard Paul Gallen on the subject recently, and he suggested that it's not games during the short turn around where players feel the effects, rather the games in 2/3 weeks time.

If the players are showing no ill-effects in a few weeks time, I guess there may be something to the method.

My sources tell me that Trent Barrett is injured as well. he has suspected inflamed adenoids.

Chad Randall won the coin toss with Luke Williamson and will be taking the reins for this evening.

So who's injured? Buhrer, Symonds, DCE, Walker, Trbojevic, Wright, Matai - am I missing anyone else?

Find it interesting the same thing happened to The Titans with Dan Ferris there as well.

Sterling on the coach just lauded The Bulldogs and Eagles under Hasler, saying he consistently uses the least amount of players per season, and is a driver of their success.

Interesting that The Titans look fitter, stronger and healthier than ever now Ferris is gone, and we have crumbled to injury city.

Not a fan of that bloke - at all.

From what i remember last year and the year before we had one of the worst injured lists. Going into the 2014 semis we had 4 or 5 top players out and the rest all banged up! And we looked unfit and slow.

Maybe We are adopting a different strategy this year to try and keep players fitter with resting players and rotation. From what i have seen ferris has down a great job with players fitness. In regards to injury sustained in a game if its a broken jaw or matais chronic neck or a strained ankle from an opposition player falling on a back leg etc how on earth is that a strength coaches poor training??

Injuries sustained through contact has nothing to do with a strength coach. His job is to get the players fit and strong in movements suited to their position and recovery and player wellfair as well as nutrition. Ferris is doing a great job.

From what i remember last year and the year before we had one of the worst injured lists. Going into the 2014 semis we had 4 or 5 top players out and the rest all banged up! And we looked unfit and slow.

Maybe We are adopting a different strategy this year to try and keep players fitter with resting players and rotation. From what i have seen ferris has down a great job with players fitness. In regards to injury sustained in a game if its a broken jaw or matais chronic neck or a strained ankle from an opposition player falling on a back leg etc how on earth is that a strength coaches poor training??

Injuries sustained through contact has nothing to do with a strength coach. His job is to get the players fit and strong in movements suited to their position and recovery and player wellfair as well as nutrition. Ferris is doing a great job.

Yup we had gone through 27 players by round 5 I think

Just had it confirmed.....Zorba is out of tonight's team.

Apparently he couldn't wait when they delivered the pies to the ground for tonight's game and he tried to crash tackle the delivery van.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2