Jake, Skivvi, Walker and Snake out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So who's injured? Buhrer, Symonds, DCE, Walker, Trbojevic, Wright, Matai - am I missing anyone else?

Find it interesting the same thing happened to The Titans with Dan Ferris there as well.

Sterling on the coach just lauded The Bulldogs and Eagles under Hasler, saying he consistently uses the least amount of players per season, and is a driver of their success.

Interesting that The Titans look fitter, stronger and healthier than ever now Ferris is gone, and we have crumbled to injury city.

Not a fan of that bloke - at all.
Hodges out for the season as well

Only good thing about this is the NRL will have quite the spotlight shone on them for their appalling scheduling I'd love it if our 'this is a business ' owners would consider suing the NRL for (fill in the charge lawyers).

You know what? This is a real opportunity to set up our season with these outs. I have a feeling last week; although sloppy, might have started to galvanise the side - with the new guys getting their first taste of the real Manly - that resolve, that hard-assed siege mentality that we are famous for.

If they come together with that resolute attitude and band together for a win, I think that would bring a sense of belief that is needed for any team to be a serious contender. Let's hope.

Time for Snake and Jamie to bring the boys together and set the example tonight.

They have Reynolds, Goodwin, Johnston out so its not like we're on our pat malone. Hell they're considering playing Oldfield

Only good thing about this is the NRL will have quite the spotlight shone on them for their appalling scheduling I'd love it if our 'this is a business ' owners would consider suing the NRL for (fill in the charge lawyers).
They brought it up on 360 the other night, I thought beauty their going to get stuck into it. They just glossed over it really. Then Ennis the Diick says I don't mind five day turnarounds tbh!.....that's cause you've only got one you moron. I'd love to hear a debate run its course on that programme without Ikin speaking over everyone to put his two bobs worth in.

They have Reynolds, Goodwin, Johnston out so its not like we're on our pat malone. Hell they're considering playing Oldfield
Both Burgess brothers back! Fark.
Oldfield scored a try last week. Dbl Fark.
Love your Avatar:D

Replacements will be Issac John to half, Api to 5/8, Brown to centre, Leary to lock. New bench Lussick, Vave, Burgess and Starling.
Called it.

Api and John played in the halves when Penny beat us last year. Good form ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6