Jake Simpkin signed until 2026

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Foz might enjoy pineapple on his pizza, while Humphreys can't stand pineapple on pizza - they still both like pizza. I honestly think you'd attempt to argue that with me somehow.

For the record, people who eat pineapple on pizza need psychiatric assistance.

If I changed the words "similar ages", to respective points in their careers (and further clarification for you, so you don't pull apart word for word my comments) - prior to breaking into first grade, would that be okay with you?
Ryan, you got me worried now. I am Italian and I love my pineapple on my pizza's!!!

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Psi - keeee - atrickkkkk help !!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Sorry Ryan, but lock me up and throw away the key...I do the pineapple on pizza, but let me share this next level Specialty....I make a Chicken, bacon, pineapple and mango pizza, with plenty of cheese and BBQ sauce !!....now what u thinkin mate :happy:

Ryan

Journey Man
Sorry Ryan, but lock me up and throw away the key...I do the pineapple on pizza, but let me share this next level Specialty....I make a Chicken, bacon, pineapple and mango pizza, with plenty of cheese and BBQ sauce !!....now what u thinkin mate :happy:

Mango on pizza? Okay, SECURITYYYY ! Hahahaha

Chicken - check
Bacon - check
Cheese - check
BBQ sauce - check
Pineapple - Abom
Mango - ination

@:D

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter

Geez @maxta I grew up in Nth Qld and even I wouldn't even think to put mango on a pizza!

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Foz might enjoy pineapple on his pizza, while Humphreys can't stand pineapple on pizza - they still both like pizza. I honestly think you'd attempt to argue that with me somehow.

For the record, people who eat pineapple on pizza need psychiatric assistance.

If I changed the words "similar ages", to respective points in their careers (and further clarification for you, so you don't pull apart word for word my comments) - prior to breaking into first grade, would that be okay with you?
Sorry, I just dont see the comparison personally.

If he kicks on to be half the player Foz has been then we have done okay.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I mean at Tigers he is behind Api and 90% of hookers at NRL would also be behind Api, that doesn't make him a dud, so how about everyone let him have a go before judging ??
As far a Judging goes . We are all judged by everyone every day of the week
and the Weak succumb to this and the Strong are not fazed by this .

According to the rebuilding Tigers , Simpkin was judged to be not only behind Api but he was also judged to be behind a rising rookie in Tallyn . The tigers judged Tallyn as the next best thing and so Simkins was not required .

I think Manly people are judging this signing up against a Marquee signing that we have not had for a long time .
Manly people have high standards and People with high standards demand the best
What is a persons character if they dont have high standards ?

The fact is We only Rise Like Great Eagles if We Raise our Standards
We have not Risen like Great Premiership Winning Eagles since 20011
and WE MUST DO BETTER in order to live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark high standards
Simkins like every other player that wears our Legendary Maroon Jersey will be judged according to our Legendary clubs Benchmark high Premiership Winning Standards and we all should supporting him and wish him all the Best
1717463886655.png

Ryan

Journey Man
Sorry, I just dont see the comparison personally.

If he kicks on to be half the player Foz has been then we have done okay.

Harsh judge mate. I've seen a fair bit of him. Skies the limit(s). But different strokes for different folks. Some players I think are absolutely amazing. Others, not so much. Different views are what makes it all the more interesting hey.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Harsh judge mate. I've seen a fair bit of him. Skies the limit(s). But different strokes for different folks. Some players I think are absolutely amazing. Others, not so much. Different views are what makes it all the more interesting hey.
Better to be a Harsh judge than a Soft c*ck
But I agree with you feathered friend Different strokes for different folks and this is what makes our forum Interesting !

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
100% mate, I hope he's DCE's under study. I honestly think he could be anything. Probably one of my absolute favorite players at our club. He's like Foz was at similar ages. He's a player that would and could be very likable as well. Have massive hopes for him.
Jamie is 22 years old and yet to debut in NRL. He may well go on to enjoy a top career in rugby league, but for comparison, when Foz was the age Jamie is now (22 years 4 months) he had played 79 NRL games, won a grand final and played for NZ 8 times!!

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Absolutely, would be a dull place here if we had a hive mind.

I do like Humphrey's but I'm not convinced he will be a long term first grader.

Put it this way, I'm more convinved Simpkin will have a more meaningful impact for Manly then Humphrey's

Last edited:

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
As far a Judging goes . We are all judged by everyone every day of the week
and the Weak succumb to this and the Strong are not fazed by this .

According to the rebuilding Tigers , Simpkin was judged to be not only behind Api but he was also judged to be behind a rising rookie in Tallyn . The tigers judged Tallyn as the next best thing and so Simkins was not required .

I think Manly people are judging this signing up against a Marquee signing that we have not had for a long time .
Manly people have high standards and People with high standards demand the best
What is a persons character if they dont have high standards ?

The fact is We only Rise Like Great Eagles if We Raise our Standards
We have not Risen like Great Premiership Winning Eagles since 20011
and WE MUST DO BETTER in order to live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark high standards
Simkins like every other player that wears our Legendary Maroon Jersey will be judged according to our Legendary clubs Benchmark high Premiership Winning Standards and we all should supporting him and wish him all the Best
View attachment 27214
We are judged and often like this case - very unfairly by uneducated ppl who look down from a false place of superiority, without knowing the facts.
That is why personally, I'll see what he brings or does not bring as a Manly player.
To judge him for not leapfrogging Api who is rated a Top 3 hooker in the NRL, would put me in that "critical without knowing the facts" basket.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
**** me you lot are hard markers!!

AND, most of you wouldn’t be happy unless every single signing was world class / best in the game.

Not sure where you think the funds are going to come from for that but maybe you all know something I don’t know.

Give the kid a chance , who knows he might end up being a superstar.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
**** me you lot are hard markers!!

AND, most of you wouldn’t be happy unless every single signing was world class / best in the game.

Not sure where you think the funds are going to come from for that but maybe you all know something I don’t know.

Give the kid a chance , who knows he might end up being a superstar.
Another Blake Leary then.......:giggle::rofl:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17