Jake Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
looks like it may be jake arthur time if cherry is suspended,

Brooks 6 and Arthur 7
or
Arthur 6 and Brooks 7
???
Most likely you would think Brooks stays on the left and Arthur right side.

Though strange things happen and Wakeham has played right side in the NSW cup games and Jake has been playing left side.

I wouldn’t be surprised with Wakeham getting brought into the 30 and thrown into replacing DCE, it’s a rough thought but we will soon find out..

Mate, respect your opinion, but STRONGLY disagree. If we want to keep being the 4th worst defensive team in the league, keep the status quo, and remain a heavy based team, sure. Slow, immobile, lumbering, but yes, powerful.

It's through the middles we get breached. Then when we are back peddling, the opposition spread it wide where we'll naturally be thin on the back foot.

Maybe you forget how he gave almost back to back man of the match performances to finish last year where we pumped two teams, and kept them to very low scores.

We should appreciate his talents mate. Don't believe what Parramatta numpties will tell you.

We need to speed up. We need more ex factor and line breaking from lock. We need another option. You don't / won't get that with Jake who provides so many different assets / intangibles that could be used elsewhere.

Ryan

Here is the messiahs chance over the next two weeks while DCE is out.

Most likely you would think Brooks stays on the left and Arthur right side.

Though strange things happen and Wakeham has played right side in the NSW cup games and Jake has been playing left side.

I wouldn’t be surprised with Wakeham getting brought into the 30 and thrown into replacing DCE, it’s a rough thought but we will soon find out..
I'll be devastated if Wakeham ever plays for Manly. He is slow, unenterprising and grubby.

He's been too good for reserve grade for the last 18 months. He will come in and do a job, got a fit and firing Turbo and Brooks around him. Good preparation for origin period when he comes and fills in for Chez. No matter what we have to win our next two games.

Mate, respect your opinion, but STRONGLY disagree. If we want to keep being the 4th worst defensive team in the league, keep the status quo, and remain a heavy based team, sure. Slow, immobile, lumbering, but yes, powerful.

It's through the middles we get breached. Then when we are back peddling, the opposition spread it wide where we'll naturally be thin on the back foot.

Maybe you forget how he gave almost back to back man of the match performances to finish last year where we pumped two teams, and kept them to very low scores.

We should appreciate his talents mate. Don't believe what Parramatta numpties will tell you.

We need to speed up. We need more ex factor and line breaking from lock. We need another option. You don't / won't get that with Jake who provides so many different assets / intangibles that could be used elsewhere.
part of the reason i think, is because we don't get numbers in the tackle, teams like the riff get 3 players minimum in a tackle buying time to reset the line whereas we go with two a lot of the time and get stung by the ref for taking too long but if you look at the time taken to clear between the teams there wouldn't be much of a difference.
id rather see the referees have standard time from calling held regardless of how many are in the tackle for them to clear.
if you want to put four players in a tackle you better move fast whereas if it is a one on one you have more time as you have learnt it.
put a stop to the two or three player hold and dance then fall over late before getting off.

Arthur has been playing pretty good for BWSE and they've been winning so he should get the #7 next week. Hope he defends better on that right edge with his 2nd rower.

I really rate Arthur. He will fit in well in the next few weeks. I remember a game last year he was filling in for Schuster over in NZ he ran the ball hard and scored a great try silencing their sold out intimidating crowd.
This will be good for him to build confidence for when we miss DCE during SOO.
Just need him to kick well, defend and the rest will sort itself out.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10