Jake Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jake Arthur playing NSW Cup is like Ray Brown playing reserve grade behind Krillich. He would get a run in most other teams in his preferred position but playing the long game.

One of the best trainers in the offseason so looking forward to him playing.

Jake should get the 7 job & deserves it.

But I don’t think Bully is an edge so think he needs to be a middle on the bench.

As to who gets to replace Schmole 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Jake should get the 7 job & deserves it.

But I don’t think Bully is an edge so think he needs to be a middle on the bench.

As to who gets to replace Schmole 🤷🤷🤷🤷
That’s the reason Bullemor is likely to be on an edge,no real alternative.Id have thought Parker or Condon would of been rested from reggies if they were going to come in.Raiders have a good forward pack so not sure Parker is quite ready

I'm glad quite a few of you see the talent he most certainly is. He's going to come up trumps over the next few weeks, and when that happens, I hope he forced his way into the team on a regular basis.

Jake Arthur playing NSW Cup is like Ray Brown playing reserve grade behind Krillich. He would get a run in most other teams in his preferred position but playing the long game.

One of the best trainers in the offseason so looking forward to him playing.
I like Arthur, I do, think he is a very solid player with the ability to got on a have a decent first grade career.

But I also think we may be falling into the trap of over hyping here.

I dont think he starts in the halves at most other teams atm.

Not ahead of
DCE/Brooks
Cleary/Luai
Reynolds/Mam
Brown/Moses
Munster/Hughes
Walker/Keary
Johnson/Metcalf...Te Maire, CHT
Dearden/Townsend

I'd be willing to entertain opinions on a Arthur V

Strange
Gamble/Cogger
Sezer
Flanagan
Ilias
Nikorima
Hutchinson/Sexton
Boyd
Trindall

But Im not convinced he wins more than half these battles.

That said thinks he is a great back up option and will come in and do a job for us.

I watched the Raiders/Sharks game tonight and I think Jake Arthur has more upside than Kaeo Weeks. At least Jake doesn't mind rolling up his sleeves defensively.
A good off season on the weights and he could possibly push for a utility spot when Lawton goes to the Cows but still a longshot.
He needs to go on whatever offseason program Jamie Humphries went on this year

Have you seen Strange play? He makes clean breaks on a regular basis, and he'll be up against a new edge combination for Manly on Friday. Could cause us some grief.
Yeah Id take Strange but I'm willing to have a debate with someone who feels otherwise.

Much like I think Sezer is a better fit for the Tigers atm then Arthur...but again, Id have that convo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10