Jake Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
“Jake adds depth to our squad, particularly in the halves,” Seibold said. “We feel he also has got the ability to be a ball-playing forward with his size and defensive capabilities."

Let's hope his weight is a fair bit more than 82kgs when the 'ball-playing forward' role is attempted:

It will be interesting to see how he goes this weekend against the Knights in Newcastle. If I can make it to the game, I'll post a report.
Even Gordie weighs heavier than him, by 10kg. lol

Based on recent trends this is what Manly's 13 might look like in a few years time.

1. Jayden Campbell
2. Mavrik Geyer
3. Kayal Iro
4. Jack Johns
5. Tyran Wishart
6. Cooper Johns
7. Kyle Flanagan
8. Zane Dunford
9. Billy Walters
10. Jake Arthur
11. Corey Waddell
12. Zac Hosking
13. Bryce Cartwright

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Kade Dykes
16. Jack Cogger
17. Jed Cartwright

Based on recent trends this is what Manly's 13 might look like in a few years time.

1. Jayden Campbell
2. Mavrik Geyer
3. Kayal Iro
4. Jack Johns
5. Tyran Wishart
6. Cooper Johns
7. Kyle Flanagan
8. Zane Dunford
9. Billy Walters
10. Jake Arthur
11. Corey Waddell
12. Zac Hosking
13. Bryce Cartwright

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Kade Dykes
16. Jack Cogger
17. Jed Cartwright
Is Corey related to Hugh??

1. Jayden Campbell
2. Mavrik Geyer
3. Kayal Iro
4. Jack Johns
5. Tyran Wishart
6. Cooper Johns
7. Kyle Flanagan
8. Zane Dunford
9. Billy Walters
10. Jake Arthur
11. Corey Waddell
12. Zac Hosking
13. Bryce Cartwright

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Kade Dykes
16. Jack Cogger
17. Jed Cartwright
Nathan Cleary any day over K. Flannagan......just don't say anything to Shane.

1. Jayden Campbell
2. Mavrik Geyer
3. Kayal Iro
4. Jack Johns
5. Tyran Wishart
6. Cooper Johns
7. Kyle Flanagan
8. Zane Dunford
9. Billy Walters
10. Jake Arthur
11. Corey Waddell
12. Zac Hosking
13. Bryce Cartwright

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Kade Dykes
16. Jack Cogger
17. Jed Cartwright
What’s the story with Dunford. Advice online suggesting he signed last year with the Faiders for three years, starting from this year.

And yet apparently he is still playing for Blacktown this year.

Not surprisingly dosent make this week's team. A very Similarly player in Dean Matterson named right next to him in the A grade reserves. Deans eligibility to be selected in the top grade just makes the Arthur signing even more confusing. Is Jake a Hooker?

Not surprisingly dosent make this week's team. A very Similarly player in Dean Matterson named right next to him in the A grade reserves. Deans eligibility to be selected in the top grade just makes the Arthur signing even more confusing. Is Jake a Hooker?
I read he can play hooker .

Not sure he’ll be a great signing for us, but I’m glad to see the poor kid get away from those rabid Parra fans. I know we have an element of our own fans who bag our players, but I’m pretty sure Parra fans take it to another level. I’ll never forget them throwing coins at Jamie Lyon when Manly played Parra years ago. That element of their supporter base is one of the main reasons I really enjoy seeing them lose.
They're definitely feral out that way and have been for years, I remember one time at Cumberland Oval in the seventies when I had the audacity to cheer a Manly try and was attacked by an umbrella wielding woman in blue and gold, I had to hightail it out of there with blood streaming from a gash above my ear, definitely nothing normal about that crowd

Anything can happen before game day, let's hope the kid gets a start ahead of John's. This might just be Seibs playing smoke and mirrors with the knights. I like how Shu also praised him saying he versed him throughout his juniors and that he's a crafty player with a lot of skill. I think he'll adapt pretty quickly.

So Jakobs manager had to be talking about this a few weeks ago.
Just as Manly poored cold water on Flanagan jnr.

They're definitely feral out that way and have been for years, I remember one time at Cumberland Oval in the seventies when I had the audacity to cheer a Manly try and was attacked by an umbrella wielding woman in blue and gold, I had to hightail it out of there with blood streaming from a gash above my ear, definitely nothing normal about that crowd
Remember when they threw coins at Jamie Lyon on the field when he first went back to Parra?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2