[Resurrected] Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi attempted tackle on a rampaging Josh Aloiai (for his second try) - was - well - interesting to say the least haha.

What I noticed was that he immediately looked around for someone to blame .. hope I am wrong .. but I played with a couple of blokes like that .. they never last long

What I noticed was that he immediately looked around for someone to blame .. hope I am wrong .. but I played with a couple of blokes like that .. they never last long
That’ll be classed as having passion to his sycophants in the media and on the socials.But don’t worry,he’ll give a few tickets to a Tigers game to a few fans and he’ll be the buy of the year again

To be fair he did not exactly get any support from his forwards who appeared to stay in the sheds after half time

I do not pretend to know any where near as much as most on here when it comes to the ins and outs of the game but i gather it is difficult for a 7 to influence a game when they have zero go forward

He was complaining about something to the ref immediately prior to the tackle instead of pushing into position for the tackle.

I noticed that too mate. Problem was other players weren't in cooey hahaha

As much as it pains me to link a Murdoch site, the interesting comment on JH caught my eye:

Fellow half Jackson Hastings’ future is also up in the air. The Sydney Morning Herald reported last month that Hastings, who has been playing lock, could be axed as part of a roster overhaul.

This report claimed there are people within the club who believe Hastings has had a negative influence on the playing group.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-2022-isaiah-papalii-wests-tigers-backflip-tim-sheens-benji-marshall-team-news-2023-roster-luke-brooks-future/news-story/9b46bd61780ff90a7d32bfe886147819

Interesting - seems old habits maybe don't die off, even if you are a Man of Steel recipient...

Dodged a bullet there, even if it was a Barrett bullett?

As much as it pains me to link a Murdoch site, the interesting comment on JH caught my eye:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-2022-isaiah-papalii-wests-tigers-backflip-tim-sheens-benji-marshall-team-news-2023-roster-luke-brooks-future/news-story/9b46bd61780ff90a7d32bfe886147819

Interesting - seems old habits maybe don't die off, even if you are a Man of Steel recipient...

Not sure if the above report is true but the Tugers really only have two top class players, Douehi and Hastings. The lad can play.

Social Media Marketing GIF

Considering they are shipping brooks off to Newcastle there has to be something there either from a playing perspective or group fit.

I know he had a challenging up bringing so I hope he gets the most out of his talent

Jackson has talent without doubt and maybe if he is surprisingly [ but who really knows his recent team interactions ] not in that much demand in the N R L , should have another crack in the Super League where he apparently excelled during his last stint there .

Performance wise he would be a better signing then Johns.

But there must be issues with him, I doubt the Tigers are just letting him go. He seems to have trouble at every club and wouldn't like him back here if those issues are still attached to him.

I don't really see him settling into any NRL club and is better suited to the Super League.

Performance wise he would be a better signing then Johns.

But there must be issues with him, I doubt the Tigers are just letting him go. He seems to have trouble at every club and wouldn't like him back here if those issues are still attached to him.

I don't really see him settling into any NRL club and is better suited to the Super League.
Yeah must be , no other valid reason really as his firm was excellent.

Tigers letting go of Brooks or Hastings would be sensible. I would recommend it be Brooks who is simply not performing and needs to try a new club.

Tigers letting go of both Brooks and Hastings would be odd.

Nothing seems fully settled yet but I think Brooks stays at Tigers in 2023. Hastings maybe not.

The one thing I am certain of is that somehow Trump is to blame for all of it.

Tigers letting go of Brooks or Hastings would be sensible. I would recommend it be Brooks who is simply not performing and needs to try a new club.

Tigers letting go of both Brooks and Hastings would be odd.

Nothing seems fully settled yet but I think Brooks stays at Tigers in 2023. Hastings maybe not.

The one thing I am certain of is that somehow Trump is to blame for all of it.
Wow...it's a massive spring clean out going on at the Tigpies, with Benji taking over in 24. Everything's up in the air as far as player signings and retention goes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4