[Resurrected] Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it had more to do with his attitude than them not rating him. The guy can play, that's never really been in question. Man of Steel.
Definitely was/is an attitude issue... he had a couple of decent NRL games - one for us and maybe 2 for rorters?...
Rangi Chase was also a MoS but was bog-average in the NRL...

Having said that, Mitch Moses has turned out a lot better than I rated him in his first few seasons so JH may have upside...

Definitely was/is an attitude issue... he had a couple of decent NRL games - one for us and maybe 2 for rorters?...

Having said that, Mitch Moses has turned out a lot better than I rated him in his first few seasons so JH may have upside...
The attitude & issue were Barrett & DCE. Every game he played for us he was good not just one. Given a chance he’d have been great for us but overrated Barrett screwed him up! I’ve watched him in many games in the UK & he was great! Tigers will benefit when we should have!

The attitude & issue were Barrett & DCE. Every game he played for us he was good not just one. Given a chance he’d have been great for us but overrated Barrett screwed him up! I’ve watched him in many games in the UK & he was great! Tigers will benefit when we should have!
Not what I saw when he was with us... very under-whelming, and he was a d*ck at the rorters and seemed to bring his attitude with him to Manly - DCE was a stick in the woods when it came to having no time for young Jackson... otherwise why wasn't he snapped up elsewhere?

he may be 'great' in SL but so were a bunch of players that were crap or past it in NRL... we will see in time but Tigpies are locking down another Josh Reynolds imo...

No JH is a class above Reynolds and will be an astute pick up and I agree JH had issues, but his had a few years to grow up a little and settle the dick head in himself down.
I was sad to see what transpired at our club and believe he would of been good for us, shame DCE and Barrett couldn’t of handled the situation better, to much personality going on there for that to work.

No JH is a class above Reynolds and will be an astute pick up and I agree JH had issues, but his had a few years to grow up a little and settle the dick head in himself down.
I was sad to see what transpired at our club and believe he would of been good for us, shame DCE and Barrett couldn’t of handled the situation better, to much personality going on there for that to work.
They must be getting him cheap because a bloke like Adam Reynolds (who won a premiership with maguire) is EXACTLY what the Tigpies need (leader, organiser, kicker) but they must be baulking at $2.4M for 3 years... or, more likely, Tigpies are just finding a way to continue their proud history of failure...

Not what I saw when he was with us... very under-whelming, and he was a d*ck at the rorters and seemed to bring his attitude with him to Manly - DCE was a stick in the woods when it came to having no time for young Jackson... otherwise why wasn't he snapped up elsewhere?

he may be 'great' in SL but so were a bunch of players that were crap or past it in NRL... we will see in time but Tigpies are locking down another Josh Reynolds imo...
Well plenty in here agree with me mate.....

I can remember us punting Michael Monahan & him going over to the UK & being the highest scorer of the season a couple of times..

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6