Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • **** off. I thought it was a joke. Wow. Another dickhead, son of a legend with a high opinion of him self. Like Sironen, this bloke can play. Where he plays in our line up I don't know. Hooker, centres not completely out of the question. What he does have which Parcelled doesn't is a kicking game. We would want to have someone working full time to just deal with the personalities. We now have one hell of a team of individual stars but not known as team players. But well done Bozo. I'll eat humble pie.
are you for real? seriously. Come on ppl, this is a very good signing. This kid has heaps of potential. Did you not watch him play for Roosters. ****, that will do me

This question is rhetorical...Is it mandatory to like a player just because he's on the team you support. lol

By the way, I realise he has talent.

We would want to have someone working full time to just deal with the personalities

looks like we already thought of that...
MANLY have snuck under the guard of the Australian Kangaroos by signing the national team’s highly rated elite programs manager Gareth Holmes. Holmes has joined the Sea Eagles as head of NRL football operations.

Is Illawarra wests the new name for Wollongong wests? If so it is the club of bozo, zorba, Brett and Glenn.

• **** off. I thought it was a joke. Wow. Another dickhead, son of a legend with a high opinion of him self. Like Sironen, this bloke can play. Where he plays in our line up I don't know. Hooker, centres not completely out of the question. What he does have which Parcelled doesn't is a kicking game. We would want to have someone working full time to just deal with the personalities. We now have one hell of a team of individual stars but not known as team players. But well done Bozo. I'll eat humble pie.

fair point out.. second generation players- Hoppa Jr, Meehan, Hastings, and Sironen..
Have we got any more?
Turbo bros and Chee Kam brothers too.. any more sibling or generational players?

are you for real? seriously. Come on ppl, this is a very good signing. This kid has heaps of potential. Did you not watch him play for Roosters. ****, that will do me

You don't understand Wombat .... the Barrett/Bozo haters have to attack and find some negatives in the Hastings/Brown developments otherwise they may have to give some credit to the dark forces.

You don't understand Wombat .... the Barrett/Bozo haters have to attack and find some negatives in the Hastings/Brown developments otherwise they may have to give some credit to the dark forces.
It reminds me when I go to Brookie and venture back to the Leaguesy, there is also a bunch of window lickers gathered off to the side in Manly colours....it's true

It reminds me when I go to Brookie and venture back to the Leaguesy, there is also a bunch of window lickers gathered off to the side in Manly colours....it's true

I'm not very PC, but I'm not going near that, however true it is.

But it is note worthy that all the same people that have bagged Barrett ad nausem for "favouring" Brown and "protected species" are the same mob that are now moaning about everything, and not one word of praise to Barrett.

Yes he has talent but there is a reason why no other club, including any team in England would take take him.
He doesn't come with any references so let's hope he, and his dad can keep their mouth shut, lose the attitude and prove everybody wrong.

I'm not very PC, but I'm not going near that, however true it is.

But it is note worthy that all the same people that have bagged Barrett ad nausem for "favouring" Brown and "protected species" are the same mob that are now moaning about everything, and not one word of praise to Barrett.
Yeah, it's why I don't get too involved these days on here...sledgefest!

Yeah, it's why I don't get too involved these days on here...sledgefest!
Your good value Woodsie! I played with a bloke called Woodsie, we played for the mighty North St Marys Primary Open Age and were runners up in the state schoolboy knockout (U14) Next year we played curtain raiser for Parra/Penrith local derby at Cumberland Oval against the mighty Parra St Pats. 6 all draw. Got a rub down in the sheds....never forget

I wasn't being sarcastic saying "well done Bozo I'll eat humble pie." Don't get me wrong I also pointing out This kid brings plenty of issues, personal and team which our club need to work on, and I am already assured they have. But @Wombat Legacy I agree, Hastings can seriously play. Never seen this coming. I can see him playing hooker and controlling our team. His kicking game alone, including conversions makes him a very different but equal if not exceeds Parcell. Hastings style probably should complement our team even better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6