Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get it.
Manly sacks Liam Knight for reasons unconnected to his footballing ability, and continues to sign blokes who have similar off-field discipline issues. I give you Hoppa, Meehan and now Hastings.
Then, I read that they might play him at hooker, where Parcell should be!
Our 2017 team is mainly going to comprise off-casts from other clubs. They couldn't make it with our opposition yet somehow we think they will be good for us.
Yet another reason to withhold my membership for the first time in a decade. That doesn't mean I won't support Manly, which I've been doing for 55 years, but I'm just not feeling the blokes in charge have a plan.

I don't get it.
Manly sacks Liam Knight for reasons unconnected to his footballing ability, and continues to sign blokes who have similar off-field discipline issues. I give you Hoppa, Meehan and now Hastings.
Our 2017 team is mainly going to comprise off-casts from other clubs. They couldn't make it with our opposition yet somehow we think they will be good for us.
Yet another reason to withhold my membership for the first time in a decade. That doesn't mean I won't support Manly, which I've been doing for 55 years, but I'm just not feeling the blokes in charge have a plan.

I don't get it.
The plan seems to be kind of like moneyball. Look at Parcell. He's 24 and signed up, but Leeds offer to take him and pay a transfer fee so they look at who is available to replace if they take that offer, the Rooster have been trying to dump Hastings who is talented but apparently a huge dickhead. So they release Parcell, pick up the transfer fee, take Hastings who is in the **** and sign him for 2 years at I assume a reduced rate and pocket the remaining cash until they make another move.

Signing all these rejects and problem children would mean you are taking guys at below face value which means you have money to allocate elsewhere. Will they all come off? Doubt it, but if some do then it's worth it because of the money it frees up to chase genuine talent.

I don't get it.
I respect you have supported the Sea Eagles for 55 years. But when was Hastings convicted of driving at 137kph in a 70 zone while blowing High range PCA?
When was he convicted of assault?
When was he convicted of anything? Aside from being up himself, which is not really comparable.

Maybe hastings & walker can have an ego contest. Wouldn't have space to fit the two of them in the same room

Now that its not 4am I can think more clearly, this just feels so much like the signing of Walker, that seemed like a good signing, but a pointless one, we went all out to get young talent with no place to put him. This only feels slightly better that he can play hooker.

What concerns me is that we will now probably be carrying a utility on the bench which is just not how the modern game works

Ye
Now that its not 4am I can think more clearly, this just feels so much like the signing of Walker, that seemed like a good signing, but a pointless one, we went all out to get young talent with no place to put him. This only feels slightly better that he can play hooker.

What concerns me is that we will now probably be carrying a utility on the bench which is just not how the modern game works

It's incomprehensible. Not a single club wanted the bloke three months ago and we offload Parcel - and I'm sorry if I offend a few died in the wool morons - who was going to come good, after booting Buhrer - to make this seem like a master stroke. FMD. Fulton and Zorba are dinosaurs still operating as if there is no internet or social media and we will read about this in the Sherlock section of RLW and thinkn yay!!!

I'm not very PC, but I'm not going near that, however true it is.

But it is note worthy that all the same people that have bagged Barrett ad nausem for "favouring" Brown and "protected species" are the same mob that are now moaning about everything, and not one word of praise to Barrett.
When barrett wins games ill praise him louder than anyone.

Well this club has lost it. I gave a opinion on club fb page now they blocked me.
I not backing down a l plater coach and past it legend plus his dickhead son

Ye

It's incomprehensible. Not a single club wanted the bloke three months ago and we offload Parcel - and I'm sorry if I offend a few died in the wool morons - who was going to come good, after booting Buhrer - to make this seem like a master stroke. FMD. Fulton and Zorba are dinosaurs still operating as if there is no internet or social media and we will read about this in the Sherlock section of RLW and thinkn yay!!!
Better to be a died in the wool moron than an arrogant ****wit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8