Jack Wighton free to negotiate ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The Tellycrap is reporting today that Mr. potato head Wighton has permission to neg with other clubs .... apparently he has an option for about $750k for next season but wants more .... I guess if Ash Taylor got a million ... you can't blame hime ....

I don't likr his head .... but it Wouldn't be a bad squad with him at 5/8 and Walker back to centre ...

The Tellycrap is reporting today that Mr. potato head Wighton has permission to neg with other clubs .... apparently he has an option for about $750k for next season but wants more .... I guess if Ash Taylor got a million ... you can't blame hime ....

I don't likr his head .... but it Wouldn't be a bad squad with him at 5/8 and Walker back to centre ...
Walker doesn't want to play centre anymore, plus he will be a better ballplayer over time and sharper.

Guess if the likes of Bird and Moylan at their peak could receive around the 800 k or so that Wighton may consider himself and in his present form worth similar coin . Loyalty issues aside . Only so many high ranking back line players of course that Manly can have on their books and with some up and comers also to hopefully incorporate long term . D C E and Walker would be as good a formidable halves pairing as any going around into the indefinite future for mine .

Pretty contentious time of course leading up to Walker/s exoneration with his court case but lets give the guy some deserved credit and respect in the aftermath . Not privy to his personal life but footy wise , has shown some admirable control and composure on the footy field for Manly and has let his capable footy playing do the talking and played many influential games and roles since his return [ probably much credit also to the Manly coaching and training staff ] . Showed some good degree of respect and loyalty to the club in choosing to re sign and will hopefully be a key player in Manly "s quest to go even better in approaching seasons .

Pretty contentious time of course leading up to Walker/s exoneration with his court case but lets give the guy some deserved credit and respect in the aftermath . Not privy to his personal life but footy wise , has shown some admirable control and composure on the footy field for Manly and has let his capable footy playing do the talking and played many influential games and roles since his return [ probably much credit also to the Manly coaching and training staff ] . Showed some good degree of respect and loyalty to the club in choosing to re sign and will hopefully be a key player in Manly "s quest to go even better in approaching seasons .
Innocent til proven guilty

No Thanks.
We already have a cheaper version of the same in Walker....and Dylan is smarter as well.

In reality, no as we can't afford him, but hypothetically, yes. Off the field, he had a terrible year in 2018, but turned that around in 2019 with an incredible year on the field. He can play equally well at fullback, centre or five eighth (probably wing also). Very good looking (multi premiership capable) backline - Turbo, Garrick, Wighton, Parker, Suli, Walker, DCE. Swap Wighton & Walker's positions if preferred.

Keary to 7, Wighton to 6, Uncle Nicky does it again!

Nothing like an optimistic positive outlook to start a spring day and keep negative rubbish away .

Uncle Nicks era is coming to an end as the Sea eagles surge into another decade of excellence

Uncle Penn will add Tom and Jake to the list along side the great QLD and Australian half DCE , Marquee players Kappow , AFB, Walker , and emerging players like Schuster

Uncle Penn will Have uncle Nick jealous with envy !!!

images.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4